Sanchez plans to play in NY Super Bowl- NY Post

Kentucky Jet

Mark Sanchez is making plans for February 2014.

"I am thrilled about the opportunity to play a Super Bowl in New York," the Jets quarterback said today after game XLVIII was awarded to the Meadowlands. "While it is always our goal every year, it would be extra special to make history in our own stadium."

The Jets reacted as expected after owner Woody Johnson, along with the Giants, pushed for the first outdoor cold-weather Super Bowl to be played at the New Meadowlands Stadium.

"We are incredibly honored, both as an organization and as a community, to have been awarded the Super Bowl," GM Mike Tannenbaum said. "This is a chance for NFL fans to have a unique Super Bowl experience ..."

Head coach Rex Ryan maintained his boastful nature talking about the game.

"Add in the fact that you have as good a stadium as there is in the league and no one is going to complain about this not being a great Super Bowl, because you

ths crap is getting really , really, really old

nowhere does sanchez say he is planning on playing in the SB, just that it is an exciting opportunity

"I am thrilled about the opportunity to play a Super Bowl in New York," the Jets quarterback said today after game XLVIII was awarded to the Meadowlands. "While it is always our goal every year, it would be extra special to make history in our own stadium."

this jets are ****y crap has really

untitled-18.jpg

I still wish the WSS became a reality. But it didn't and we have to accept the term" our stadium". At least it won't be called GIANTS STADIUM.

It is a shame, and I know this will sound like crazy talk. But with the lifetime these stadiums are getting nowadays I think we'll see a stadium built solely for the Jets sooner than everyone thinks. I know, crazy talk considering they haven't played in the new one yet. But think about it, whats the average lifetime for stadiums now? I bet the Jets are planning a new one 25 years from now. I'll only be 47...

"I think the fix was in for New York," South Florida Super Bowl Host Committee chairman Rodney Barreto told ESPN.com. "We threw $1 million extra on the table last night [for operating expenses]. ... We probably could have put $10 million on the table and it wouldn't have been a difference."

baby-crying.jpg

Archived