Why is Woody sitting down with Jeremy Schaap?

Matt39

What is this clown shoe doing?

Not for nothing...but at least Revis isnt whoring himself in front of the cameras. Its crazy to me how the fans have suddenly forgotten how Woody wiped us over the coals with the new stadium(that's going to be quieter than church come game day) and now he's the hero because he's refusing to give the best player the Jets have had since JWN a new deal.

Its bizarre.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is this clown shoe doing?

Not for nothing...but at least Revis isnt whoring himself in front of the cameras. Its crazy to me how the fans have suddenly forgotten how Woody wiped us over the coals with the new stadium(that's going to be quieter than church come game day) and now he's the hero because he's refusing to give the best player the Jets have had since JWN a new deal.

Its bizarre.

100 percent agreed.

Wow, all 3 of you all in a row.

The Jets have reached a point where they need the public behind them. Revis' camps refusal to negotiate gives the Jets no other choice to drag Revis through the dirt. And I'm glad they're not waiting any longer.

Revis' camps refusal to negotiate gives the Jets no other choice to drag Revis through the dirt. And I'm glad they're not waiting any longer.

What?

Woody and co can remain professional throughout this fiasco. Resorting to a smear campaign is beyond childish.

Wow, all 3 of you all in a row.

The Jets have reached a point where they need the public behind them. Revis' camps refusal to negotiate gives the Jets no other choice to drag Revis through the dirt. And I'm glad they're not waiting any longer.

Woody is going to have a hard time getting the fanbase behind him imo after the PSL fiasco.

As a fan who had lower level seats for 30 years and were forced to the upper level or out of the Stadium(which the Giants/Jets didnt even need)...how much sympathy are you going to have for Woody Johnson?

Woody is going to have a hard time getting the fanbase behind him imo after the PSL fiasco.

As a fan who had lower level seats for 30 years and were forced to the upper level or out of the Stadium(which the Giants/Jets didnt even need)...how much sympathy are you going to have for Woody Johnson?

Most fans already are behind him, and the longer MEvi$ holds out the fewer supporters he'll have.

I don't care about your season ticket dilemma. If it hurt you so much you should have said F it and dropped season tickets all together.

PSL's are the new direction of the NFL, its too damn bad for anyone that doesn't agree with them. You want to root for the New York team? Well then you have to pay the New York Price.

I don't care about your season ticket dilemma. If it hurt you so much you should have said F it and dropped season tickets all together.

PSL's are the new direction of the NFL, its too damn bad for anyone that doesn't agree with them. You want to root for the New York team? Well then you have to pay the New York Price.

I dont have season tickets....I've never had them. I was just speaking for the people I know who were forced out.

And spare me the New York price horsesh*t. Please.

The new Stadium is going to be a bunch of corporate dipsh*ts in the lower level not paying an ounce of attention to the game and spending their other time telling people to sit down.

As a lifelong fan of the team that allowed the real fans to sit up close for YEARS- this bothers me...because I know the Stadium is going to be dull.

I dont have season tickets....I've never had them. I was just speaking for the people I know who were forced out.

And spare me the New York price horsesh*t. Please.

The new Stadium is going to be a bunch of corporate dipsh*ts in the lower level not paying an ounce of attention to the game and spending their other time telling people to sit down.

As a lifelong fan of the team that allowed the real fans to sit up close for YEARS- this bothers me...because I know the Stadium is going to be dull.

Yes New York is full of them. Hopefully 1 day I'm rich enough to be considered a 'corporate dipsh*t'. I'm pretty sure I'll still love the Jets all the same. Never understood the whole rich people aren't sports fans thing.

Stadium will on be as dull as the team is.

Yes New York is full of them. Hopefully 1 day I'm rich enough to be considered a 'corporate dipsh*t'. I'm pretty sure I'll still love the Jets all the same. Never understood the whole rich people aren't sports fans thing.

Stadium will on be as dull as the team is.

WHat the hell are you talking about? Corporations own all of the lower level seats, not fans. They're going to be used to entertain clients...most likely threse clients could care less about the acutal game.

Look at the new Yankee stadium...the legends seats are half empty every game. That's how the entire lower level of the Meadowlands is going to be.

You can get away with a quiet baseball stadium...however noise is a crucial part of a home football game. Woody priced the real fans who have stuck with this team through everything out of the stadium and now he's refusing to pay the teams best player. Itjust completely sucks to me.

WHat the hell are you talking about? Corporations own all of the lower level seats, not fans. They're going to be used to entertain clients...most likely threse clients could care less about the acutal game.

Look at the new Yankee stadium...the legends seats are half empty every game. That's how the entire lower level of the Meadowlands is going to be.

You can get away with a quiet baseball stadium...however noise is a crucial part of a home football game. Woody priced the real fans who have stuck with this team through everything out of the stadium and now he's refusing to pay the teams best player. Itjust completely sucks to me.

I'm sorry but I don't htink that translates to football 8x a year as appose to 81 times a year...

I'm willing to bet Week 1 is the loudest East Rutherfords ever been.

I'm not a corporate dip either and I've bought season tickets from others throughout the years. Can't go to all the games, but would usually go to 3 to 5 at home and then a road game or two in my quest to hit every stadium.

On the PSL front, Don't like paying them, but the Jets did make them reasonable in that you can spread out the payments over 5 or 15 years. The interest rate isn't horrible either. Looking at them as a hold their own investment.

They also made it easier to pay for the tickets by making 1/6 due each month starting in February and no interest charged on these. That's what sold me and got me to plunk down money I hate parting with.

As fro Revis, love the player and I hate holdouts especially with multiple years left. His 1 mill salary needs to be viewed at an average rate including signing bonuses, which is their guaranteed money.

I want Revis in camp and I want him paid reasonably, but the Oakland Raiders are jacka$$es and their blunders should not be forced on the rest of the league.

I would bet money that the offers given by Woody and Mike T were reasonable based on the uncertainty of the market and the rules in place currently regarding raises allowed.

I'm sorry but I don't htink that translates to football 8x a year as appose to 81 times a year...

I'm willing to bet Week 1 is the loudest East Rutherfords ever been.

Im willing to bet it wont be nearly as loud as last years Patriots game.

BTW- Im strictly talking about lower level seats to the new Stadium. Not the old stadium or the fans that now have Mezz or Uppers.

Whatever man, atleast you have an argument as appose to the fans that don't know a single fact about the situation and keep saying to 'pay the man' like its the MLB...

Sounds like you're rooting for this to happen, way to go!

Not in the least.

Actually, I'm rooting for it NOT to happen.

The anti-Revis faction is, in fact, rooting for it to happen.

I want the man paid handsomely and back on the field ASAP.

You guys? Well, let's just say you care way too much about your billionaire owner's piggy bank.

Whatever man, atleast you have an argument as appose to the fans that don't know a single fact about the situation and keep saying to 'pay the man' like its the MLB...

I just think with all the bullsh*t this tortured fanbase had to go through with a Stadium the team didnt even really need...the least the owner could do is pay the best player on the team. Especially when there's no cap. Hell- even Woody himself has said money has never been an issue for him and signing players.

Not in the least.

You guys? Well, let's just say you care way too much about your billionaire owner's piggy bank.

No we care about fielding a team, maybe if you take your MEvi$ blindfold off, you would see that.

How would we not be able to field a team?

Are the rest of the Jets going to run off and form a renegade CFL dynasty?

Look at all the other contracts for positions that need to be signed.

There is going to be a cap in the new CBA.

Giving into MEvi$ demands would seriously hamper the Jets from retaing like 6 other starters.

Give me the 6 over the 1 selfish prick!

Look at all the other contracts for positions that need to be signed.

There is going to be a cap in the new CBA.

Giving into MEvi$ demands would seriously hamper the Jets from retaing like 6 other starters.

Give me the 6 over the 1 selfish prick!

There isn't a cap this year. Beef up his guaranteed money in the signing bonus and you won't have that problem.

Not in the least.

There it is. LOL

Archived