Rex's Thursday PC

SoFlaJets

I'm bumping this-these 20 minute press conferences are great every day-I can't believe no one has even clicked on this thread. Hey guys, take 20 minutes off from the Revis Wars to watch and listen to what is actually going on WITH Revis and Rex and Co.

I'm bumping this-these 20 minute press conferences are great every day-I can't believe no one has even clicked on this thread. Hey guys, take 20 minutes off from the Revis Wars to watch and listen to what is actually going on WITH Revis and Rex and Co.

I thought the Jets finally came to their camera-loving senses and declared a media blackout on the Revis situation?

I thought the Jets finally came to their camera-loving senses and declared a media blackout on the Revis situation?

which makes this interesting because when asked you see Ryan look over and ask "what can I say?-no comment"

which makes this interesting because when asked you see Ryan look over and ask "what can I say?-no comment"

hahahahaha

Riveting.

Sorry, but I think the Jets should have been saying it form the beginning. I thought Woody's "media blitz" was completely embarrassing. At least they smartened up. Mistah T doesn't operate like that. He's a reserved guy who tweaks numbers and NEVER reveals his cards through emotion. Let's keep it that way, as he's built a pretty awesome team thus far.

hahahahaha

Riveting.

Sorry, but I think the Jets should have been saying it form the beginning. I thought Woody's "media blitz" was completely embarrassing. At least they smartened up. Mistah T doesn't operate like that. He's a reserved guy who tweaks numbers and NEVER reveals his cards through emotion. Let's keep it that way, as he's built a pretty awesome team thus far.

did you watch it bro?

Archived