Nobody picked us to win

THE ILK

I know this is frustrating, because there really is no excuse for the boneheaded display last night.

The fact is we should have won easy last night, and despite the inept offense, take away a few penalties, a bad fumble and we win.

Look at our offensive stats, we had no business being in that game, let alone winning it, still it was our own mistakes that got us beat, and against most teams we win anyway.

It's not like they came out and beat us, and allot of people pick them as the best in the league and super bowl champs.

Guys need to wake up around here, killing Sanchez when Tom brady could not move the ball against them, and yes he was checking down too!

Everything that went wrong last night is fixable, it's on us. Time for Rex and company to shut up, and get working on setting this ship straight.

The Jets are going to hit bumps in the road, anyone who thought they were not with a 2nd year QB, was delusional!

He took a step back last night, OK...

It was against a sick front 7. He did not throw any picks, and by the time Holmes is back we will be able to go down field. Edwards is hit or miss anyway.

Crying for the likes of Rhodes, Faneca, and Jones is a joke, they'd do more bad then good here!

Look forward to getting Pace back, Holmes, and maybe even Jenkins.

This thing is not over! It's not where you are in week 1, it's where you are in Jan.-Feb. that matters!

If you thought this would be easy, then smack yourself for believing the hype!

People pick us to lose and then panic when we do. :rolleyes:

That because you guys looked so bad doing it. But hey dont worry I mean Sanchez really looked like he could really open it up this year and he seems to have really matured. I mean this is his 2nd season he should be able to take you guys to the SB right? :rolleyes:

That because you guys looked so bad doing it. But hey dont worry I mean Sanchez really looked like he could really open it up this year and he seems to have really matured. I mean this is his 2nd season he should be able to take you guys to the SB right? :rolleyes:

So you are a professor who can't spell or read either.

Show me the quote where I said we were going to the SB. :blink:

He took a step back last night, OK...

It was against a sick front 7. He did not throw any picks, and by the time Holmes is back we will be able to go down field. Edwards is hit or miss anyway.

"..by the time Holmes gets back we will be able to go downfield."

Not unless Sanchez gets a lot quicker at making his reads. He has been too slow at trying to find the open receiver downfield (I don't for a second believe a depleted Ravens' secondary covered Jets' receivers like a blanket all night). When he can't find the downfield matchup he likes soon enough, he looks for the safety valve (Shonn Greene, LT, Richardson). Trouble is, that seems to happen EVERY pass play. That kind of offense is not going to cut it in the NFL. Hoilmes coming back off a 4 game suspension is not materially going to change that.

Not unless Sanchez gets a lot quicker at making his reads. He has been too slow at trying to find the open receiver downfield (I don't for a second believe a depleted Ravens' secondary covered Jets' receivers like a blanket all night). When he can't find the downfield matchup he likes soon enough, he looks for the safety valve (Shonn Greene, LT, Richardson). Trouble is, that seems to happen EVERY pass play. That kind of offense is not going to cut it in the NFL. Hoilmes coming back off a 4 game suspension is not materially going to change that.

Really, now list me how many teams have a front 7 like the Ravens do.

Think that might materially change something?

yeah the Phins are going to pick off sanchez about three times bc he is going to get pressured and throw real quick where Vontae davis isstanding. I see 21-3 Dolphins

the front seven wanst the problem for your passing game, he had time. The problem is your QB who is garbage

We can't all have all world QB's like the phags do. :rl:

The greatest QB's in the league struggle against the Ravens, get a clue! :blink:

If you can honestly sit here and tell me you were impressed or happy with your teams performance than you confirm that you are the lying piece of sh*t idiot we all suspected.

We played the Ravens (the only team in the NFL to win playoff games in consecutive years, you maybe remember one of them) and lost by 1, you played the ******* Bills and eeked out a 3 point victory.

Congrats!

Oh yeah, I picked the Ravens.

Every player on offense deserves to get killed by the fans today.

Cromartie and Wilson should be killed by fans today.

Im not buying into this crap that no one said we would win. Bullsh*t. This team talks tough and cant back it up on the field. They are a ******* embarrassment.

I agree, the whole offense needs to step up, not just Sanchez, and they all should get heat.

I have been saying this all week, talking with a bunch of balls does not mean sh*t. It's dick swinging on the field that counts!

As far as the no one said we would win title, it was meant for the people calling a loss and then panicking cause it happened.

Archived