Ihedigbo: " Jets Whooped Them Bums"

flgreen

Ihedigbo: Jets 'whooped them bums'

October, 4, 2010 Oct 42:20PM ETEmail Print Comments44 By Tim GrahamIn a rare display of kicking an opponent while it's down, New York Jets safety James Ihedigbo fired off a tweet upon returning home from Sunday's thorough 38-14 triumph over the Buffalo Bills.

JamesIhedigbo Leaving Buffalo whooped them bums great team win let's go JETS..... Men on a mission!!!! 03 Oct 2010 from Twitter for iPhone

That's amazingly dismissive talk from a player -- even for an obviously inferior opponent.

Ihedigbo, normally seen on special teams, had a pair of defensive tackles, including a sack of Ryan Fitzpatrick in garbage time.

Ihedigbo, I don't know about him enough as a player, but I'll say this: he is almost ALWAYS at the center of attention when it comes to getting the team fired up or pumped up. If you look closely he is at the middle of every celebration... a kicker makes a late FG, he mobs him.. Jets clinch the playoffs, he leads the fans in a J-E-T-S chant, etc, etc, etc. Gotta love that!

Ihedigbo: Jets 'whooped them bums'

October, 4, 2010 Oct 42:20PM ETEmail Print Comments44 By Tim GrahamIn a rare display of kicking an opponent while it's down, New York Jets safety James Ihedigbo fired off a tweet upon returning home from Sunday's thorough 38-14 triumph over the Buffalo Bills.

JamesIhedigbo Leaving Buffalo whooped them bums great team win let's go JETS..... Men on a mission!!!! 03 Oct 2010 from Twitter for iPhone

That's amazingly dismissive talk from a player -- even for an obviously inferior opponent.

Ihedigbo, normally seen on special teams, had a pair of defensive tackles, including a sack of Ryan Fitzpatrick in garbage time.

This is a shame. There was a whole article today that said how we didn't feel the need to boast after this win. Bart scott said we still had a lot of work to do. It was a good article and now this. Kicking someone when they are down is a lot different than talking smack before a game. Espcially from a second stringer

This is a same. There was a whole article today that said how we didn't feel the need to boast after this win. Bart scott said we still had a lot of work to do. It was a good article and now this. Kicking someone when they are down is a lot different than talking smack before a game. Espcially from a second stringer

This is a guy not in the starting lineup.

He had a great game yesterday and contributed a lot more than he normally does.

Let him have his moment.

The guy is a leader on this team guys. He's one of the more vocal guys. He does pregame speeches and gets the guys ready for war each week. He does a whole bunch of things for this franchise. Plays special teams, gets live game reps. Like I said, the guy makes 1 or 2 plays each game with his limited reps.

The guy is a leader on this team guys. He's one of the more vocal guys. He does pregame speeches and gets the guys ready for war each week. He does a whole bunch of things for this franchise. Plays special teams, gets live game reps. Like I said, the guy makes 1 or 2 plays each game with his limited reps.

I actually like him as a player. I'm just saying calling a team bums after we beat the hell out of them isn't the kind of thing I enjoy hearing. Think back to when we were the bills. How good did it make us feel when someone did stuff like that.

It made me cry... then I'd drink... then I'd get into a fight... then I'd get arrested.... then I'd watch us get killed next week. IT SUCKED!!!!!!!

I actually like him as a player. I'm just saying calling a team bums after we beat the hell out of them isn't the kind of thing I enjoy hearing. Think back to when we were the bills. How good did it make us feel when someone did stuff like that.

It made me cry... then I'd drink... then I'd get into a fight... then I'd get arrested.... then I'd watch us get killed next week. IT SUCKED!!!!!!!

Apparently, according to Sanchez the Bills were talking sh*t to the players all week. Mark mentioned it in his presser. He said it was weird how they were talking smack "we" weren't Mark said.

the "bums" comment probably came from the Bills talking sh*t to the Jets players all week.

I really don't care. Their all bums. Are the Bills even in the AFC east?

Dig is a beast. Dude is always laying wood. At least once or twice a game I see him laying into someone. I wish he could really fight for a spot at safety. I think he's one of most underrated guys on the team.

QFT Love him! One of my favorite Jets.

Archived