RATDOG.....what songs do they play and are they worth it?

dickkotite

lol im SOOOO there:

Jack Straw, Take Me to the River, Good Morning Little Schoolgirl, Artificial Flowers, Heaven Help the Fool, Josephine > Fever > Josephine, West L.A. Fadeaway, Looks Like Rain > Bass > Estimated Prophet > The Other One > Spanish Jam > The Other One > Sugar Magnolia

E: Touch of Grey

11/3/1999 Paramount Theatre, Cedar Rapids, IA

Bass > Walkin Blues > Bird Song > Easy to Slip > Supplication Jam > Easy to Slip > October Queen, Lucky Enough, Blackbird, Eternity > The Other One Jam > Even So > The Other One Jam > Weather Report Suite Prelude/Part 1 > Let It Grow > China Cat Sunflower > I Know You Rider

E: Johnny B. Goode

(Box Set opened)

11/3/2000 Liberty Hall, Lawrence, KS [Photos]

Bombs Away@2, Mexicali Blues@3, Looks Like Rain@, Shakedown Street > Maggie's Farm > Shakedown Street, Bury Me Standing, Good Morning Little Schoolgirl, Ashes and Glass, Estimated Prophet > Bass/Drums > Welcome to the World, China Cat Sunflower > I Know You Rider

E: Sugar Magnolia

(The Persuasions opened)

11/3/2003 Vic Theatre, Chicago, IL [Photos] [Reviews]

I: Jam > The Music Never Stopped > Queen Jane Approximately > Easy Answers > Cold Rain and Snow > Playin in the Band > Even So > October Queen > The Deep End > Big River > Eyes of the World

II: Me and My Uncle@4, The Winners@4, Weather Report Suite Prelude/Part 1@ > Let It Grow > Lady with a Fan > Terrapin > Bass/Drums/Sax > Drums > Jam > Wharf Rat > Throwing Stones > Not Fade Away

E: Touch of Grey

"Music" tease before "Eyes"

Show Rating: Live 8.3 (21 fans) | CD 7.6 (10 fans)

like the dead, dk.... all the shows are differnt.. bobby plays mainly his songs but occasionaly jerry songs and he covers others as well. did blackbird and dear prudence when i saw him in august ;)

he also did estimated prophet :mrgreen:

8/27/2005 Chevrolet Theater, Wallingford, CT [Photos] [Reviews]

Blackbird@1>6 > Lazy River Road@, Cassidy > Bird Song > Even So > October Queen > The Deep End > Hell in a Bucket > Estimated Prophet > The Other One > Jam* > Dear Prudence > Bird Song > One More Saturday Night

E: U.S. Blues

Hornsby opened for him and was fantastic!!

Archived