Ready for the playoffs!

stoicsentry

Top 10 defense

Excellent rushing attack

Good special teams

Ability to pass (unlike last year)

and a great team on the road!!!

Who else is getting pumped for Jets playoff football???

I have never been this optimistic after a loss. LOL

Seriously, I think we found our offense last week. 27 offensive points against a very good Bears defense, in their house, bad weather, bad field position, with our defense not being able to get off the field. If Schotty keeps his head out of you know where and keeps mixing it up, Sanchez will get better and better. Give Greene the majority of the runs and we will keep our defense off of the field more. And this defense, for all of its flaws, is still capable of good performances (10 points to Balt + Mia, 9 points to GB, 14 points to NE).

Play like a Jet! And pray like a Jet fan!

I really think the Jets matchup well vs KC. This is Revis chance to show why he gets $12M/yr.

If he can take Bowe out of the game I think KC has a real tough time scoring points on offense. Our defense matches up very, very well against teams with a clear #1 wr - it's the teams like NE + Chi where everyone is a receiving threat that we completely break down.

I really think the Jets matchup well vs KC. This is Revis chance to show why he gets $12M/yr.

If he can take Bowe out of the game I think KC has a real tough time scoring points on offense. Our defense matches up very, very well against teams with a clear #1 wr - it's the teams like NE + Chi where everyone is a receiving threat that we completely break down.

Excellent point. Thank GOD Tony G is gone. Revis will shut the Bowe down.

This is true...but in terms of their passing offense, its very similar in a lot of ways. They run the ball a ton, which typically is good for the Jets...but not lately. We need to stop that first and foremost. But when they pass, they spread it around. This is Charlie Weis we are talking about.

Archived