Hey

BP

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You really should stop supporting sweatshops, child abuse and terrorism.

Sweatshops are perfectly acceptable because that is how Nike gets it's money which is how Oregon is able to buy every thing a college football team could possibly think of leading to our pure awesomeness.

Sweatshops are perfectly acceptable because that is how Nike gets it's money which is how Oregon is able to buy every thing a college football team could possibly think of leading to our pure awesomeness.

Dont waste your time explaining it. He doesnt understand or comprehend too well. Whispers I think hes a little slow. :o

Dont waste your time explaining it. He doesnt understand or comprehend too well. Whispers I think hes a little slow. :o

OK fast ball, you keep supporting your "importer" Chinese task master, and telling yourself it's the same thing as buying from an American retailer, and that they are Reebok seconds. :rl:

How can you call anybody slow after the sh*t you post? :blink:

I like Nike but wait a minite

The neighborhood supports so put some

Money in it

Corporations owe

Dey gotta give up the dough

To da town

or else

We gotta shut 'em down

-Chuck D Public Enemy Number One!

OK fast ball, you keep supporting your "importer" Chinese task master, and telling yourself it's the same thing as buying from an American retailer, and that they are Reebok seconds. :rl:

How can you call anybody slow after the sh*t you post? :blink:

Do me a favor go check a tag on 1 of your "authentic" jerseys and let us know where their made. Get back to US.

I care more about checking my receipt, and knowing where I bought it from. :blink:

I'll have you know my friend the importer is 100% AMERICAN. So im supporting the AMERICAN economy just as everyone else who goes out and buys a foreign car here in the U.S. Now shaaaaddduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup you. :angry:

I'll have you know my friend the importer is 100% AMERICAN. So im supporting the AMERICAN economy just as everyone else who goes out and buys a foreign car here in the U.S. Now shaaaaddduuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup you. :angry:

Can he get me a Toyota second? :rl:

I was talking about the spray tan O'natural. :blink:

Haha... awesome. I have no idea what that is...

My remark about phonetics still stands, despite your example not being a case where it applies. You gotta admit you see some hilarious phonetic spellings on here from time to time...

Haha... awesome. I have no idea what that is...

My remark about phonetics still stands, despite your example not being a case where it applies. You gotta admit you see some hilarious phonetic spellings on here from time to time...

OK you got me.

Archived