Jets at New England

Torture is right. You'll never see traffic like this after the game, and before heading towards the only stadium entrance, be sure to tap your kidney or you'll bust it waiting to get in. Also don't go to your level unless you'r directly under you section. Be sure to make comments about Pats fans being squatters as you pee into their toilets. Have a great time.

What a bunch of complainers! Gillette Stadium is the Taj Mahal compared to that rat hole the Jets rent.

Traffic is always bad....just sit back, tailgate and wait. Lasts year's Jets game - the traffic was the worst I have ever seen. Rain and a Red Sox World Series game combo will do that :wink:

I can't speak for the men's room situation. However, I have been to many games at Gillette and I have heard nary a complaint from my male friends regarding the bathroom situation.

There is no such thing as a "resonably" priced ticket. You may want to consider SRO (Standing Room Only)- and you may still be able to grab a couple at Ticketmaster. Anyway, if you don't mind standing, this isn't the worst way to go. I will give you a hint - go to the lower level and stand behind the handicapped section.

If you sit in the upper deck make sure that you fasten your seatbelt or you will fall out and end up on the field. Their upper deck is equivalent to sitting on top of the press box at the Meadowlands. Make sure that you bring an oxygen tank because the air is thin up there.

Archived