My thoughts

CobraVerde

- I love Rex Ryan. And I'm happy he is our coach.

- As much as it pains me to say it, Shotty has to come back to keep the consistency of the offense. Thats better than having to start from scratch with a new OC...

- As far as the Defense goes i want to crucify them but you cant deny they shut out Pitt in the second half. But their run defense was non existent. We really need a great NT and a real pass rusher.

- Honestly i expected Jason Taylor and LT to have a hell of a game and they really disappointed. As much as i hated them before this season im glad he joined us and i feel really bad for them.

- Mcknight was the biggest waste of a pick ever. We could have used his spot for something more useful like an enema.

- Holy crap we have so many free agent questions. We have to find a way to bring back most of these guys.

- I started the season hating so much on Eric Smith and i have to say he really came together during the post season. I hope he continues to improve.

- I feel we need another TE. Keller had like one memorable game and after that hes been below average.

- I really feel for Cotch and i hope he is back. If i had to choose Holmes or Edwards Id keep Holmes. Also Im not sure about Brad Smith. I love what he does for this team but is it really worth it?

- Sanchez is an elite QB. He is just as good as anyone and can hang with the best. He really stepped up this season and i know if he had one more chance he would have won it.

-Special Teams was such a huge disappointment all season long. After every score we always gave up a huge return.

- We need a NT, another RB, TE, S, P, K, and another LB to compliment Harris and Scott

Finally i am really sad but i have to keep reminding myself that this is really our second year with a QB and Coach that has the potential to take us all the way and each of those two years we've gotten one game away. We are a young group and have so much potential. None of us expected this when Ryan took over and we got Sanchez.

Nice post. This one stings....but the only real positive you can take out of this is that Sanchez is a player. He might not put up the prettiest statistics, but at the end of games....he gives us a chance to win. Kind of similar to how Ben plays.

Finally i am really sad but i have to keep reminding myself that this is really our second year with a QB and Coach that has the potential to take us all the way and each of those two years we've gotten one game away. We are a young group and have so much potential. None of us expected this when Ryan took over and we got Sanchez.

Wow this loss f*ckin hurts. :( As they say, only 1 out of 32 teams ends the season happy. As much as it hurts now, I'd rather it ends like this than like the 1-15 season we had once. These are not the SOJ.

Damn it!!! Such high expectations this year.

I hope we make another run next year. It won't be easy, but we have the nucleus to do it.

We have to improve in all 3 phases, get some good draft picks, FAs, re-sign most of the players.

Oh hell... make the pain go away.

Nice post. This one stings....but the only real positive you can take out of this is that Sanchez is a player. He might not put up the prettiest statistics, but at the end of games....he gives us a chance to win. Kind of similar to how Ben plays.

YES

I'd like him to not go through quarters and halves where he looks like he should be backing up Clemens, but dude can ball when he gets going. He's kind of maddenning.

Archived