Schottenheimer will not be fired

Jetlag

agreed, the best hope the jets had was some nutjob offering sh*tty a HC job

rex is very loyal, and sh*tty allows rex to tinker with his plans from time to time, so he will stay

I don't like it, but that's how I see it as well

Listening to Rex on Michael Kay.....wasnt exactly giving Schotty a huge vote of confidence. The way he said "absolutely" about Schotty returning sounded incredibly forced.

Gut feeling is Rex is pretty much disgusted with the way the chinese fire drill played out in the 4th quarter.

The only reason that has crossed my mind, and this might be crazy...but LT has the 2nd most TD's in the history of the game.

And Schotty wont be fired because he's got the support of his HC and QB.

The CBA will also make it hard to fire him.

W/e...Schottenheimer is a good coach and far from the team's biggest problem. Well...not so far...sh*t didn't work out this year, but the QB is still young and mostly healthy. Lets face it...Sanchez "shoulder surgery" is just an excuse to put him through some NFL muscle juice training...next year is the first time in many years the team has not had to worry about the QB so much...Get me a new DL before you get me a new OC.

The CBA will also make it hard to fire him.

W/e...Schottenheimer is a good coach and far from the team's biggest problem. Well...not so far...sh*t didn't work out this year, but the QB is still young and mostly healthy. Lets face it...Sanchez "shoulder surgery" is just an excuse to put him through some NFL muscle juice training...next year is the first time in many years the team has not had to worry about the QB so much...Get me a new DL before you get me a new OC.

The defensive line is fine.

Archived