Phil Taylor !!!!

GangGreen82

I truly hope it's Phil Taylor @ 30 for the New York football Jets ! Rex has yet to have a big body up front like this for a full season. Jenkins going down both years crushed our pass rush. A body like this up fron commanding a double team almpost every snap would open up the edges for Pace and even up the middle w/ Harris & Scott. This is a very big draft for defense and Rex can find a nice edge rusher in the 3rd round or possibly trade back into the 2nd round for a OLB, possibly Justin Houston (maybe his stock will fall since he failed a drug test) But if Taylor is there, the Jets shouldn't hesitate.

I hope the **** that someone else drafts his lazy fat a$$ before we're even close enough to think about it. The fat **** is only going to be on the field less then half the D snaps. We can easily get another lazy fat **** to do that in the later rounds and draft someone who will be on the field more.

Look at fat a$$ Mount "Way Overrated" Cody from last years draft, a bunch of you knuckleheads want us to draft him in the first as well.

Could get stronger and be better conditioned, but he's worlds better than he was a short while ago....and the no was a little absolute...I'm sure teams wondered about him being kicked out of Penn State and why he let himself get to 385. Seems like he's done a great job at answer his questions.

Could get stronger and be better conditioned, but he's worlds better than he was a short while ago....and the no was a little absolute...I'm sure teams wondered about him being kicked out of Penn State and why he let himself get to 385. Seems like he's done a great job at answer his questions.

Yea, that fat **** is going to make himself look like a stud until he gets paid then he'll go back to being a big fat douche.

Archived