Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair to Pac, the following people were also on the train to lynch Wombat and posted in thread without unvoting between 4:20 when Pac put him at L1, and 4:49 when Hess posted the final vote count:

Crusher

JF80 (proven innocent)

Verbal (proven innocent)

JiF

Brett

Definitely scum in the surviving players, IMHO. Crusher was early on the train, JiF, Brett, and Pac all jumped on late.

I think you're putting a little too much stock in a very silly day 1 lynch. Very strange play by you. You know how day 1 is around here and this was totally new. I've already told you my defense and if its scummy, sobeit. My vote, was 100% a joke. That lynch, was hilarious. And I was glad to be a part of it. Such a nice refreshing break from the norm.

That said, Crusher and Brett are probably good lynch candidates. :D I voted Crusher early today and the only reason I unvoted was because I thought he was silenced...but I still like my vote on JC. He hasnt even questioned my vote on him, typically he starts in with his 50 questions for people who suspect him.

He was on that train too. Think he was joking as well. Probably not the best case you've ever made but your suspects are good, except for me. ;)

I think I'd like to lynch, in no particular order: Pac, Jif, Vic, and Verbal

I would not like to lynch: You, Dan

Everyone else I am leaning more neutral on.

I think you are putting in very minimal effort, you are clearly skimming and you've bandwagoned every chance you've got and when they've failed, you buried your vote back on me.

Verbal was killed by the Demons.

You suck at this game, cali homo nerd.

I think you are putting in very minimal effort, you are clearly skimming and you've bandwagoned every chance you've got and when they've failed, you buried your vote back on me.

Verbal was killed by the Demons.

You suck at this game, cali homo nerd.

Doh, day before finals. Scratch verbal.

I've been bandwagoning every chance I get? I voted you, then had to leave for 2 days, came back and the day was over and haven't voted you since. I was the first vote on Pac.

Your right that my effort hasn't been where I think it should be, but I finish college in 6 days. Between finals, senior project, and moving out of an apartment, things have been a little crazy.

My vote on you isn't just because I hate you either. In my mind I feel pretty good about Dan, and the way you keep pushing her makes me think you are the one burying votes and putting in minimal effort.

Doh, day before finals. Scratch verbal.

I've been bandwagoning every chance I get? I voted you, then had to leave for 2 days, came back and the day was over and haven't voted you since. I was the first vote on Pac.

Your right that my effort hasn't been where I think it should be, but I finish college in 6 days. Between finals, senior project, and moving out of an apartment, things have been a little crazy.

My vote on you isn't just because I hate you either. In my mind I feel pretty good about Dan, and the way you keep pushing her makes me think you are the one burying votes and putting in minimal effort.

How am I pushing her? I think there's a good chance she's a demon who shrugged off pressure and then was bailed out by this Jack fella and we let one slip away. Sorry, but I'm being super cautious after letting Pacturd slip away last game, but something doesnt feel right about how that just faded off. Like something was preventing. Either way, I agreed that running her up again makes no sense unless we lynch, so I've moved on, queer bait.

FTR, Your rational for voting me can never be taken serious. I hope you realize thats what you've created by voting me every single game when you dont know what else to do.

FTR, Your rational for voting me can never be taken serious. I hope you realize thats what you've created by voting me every single game when you dont know what else to do.

But its so fun.

BTW, congrats to your Gators, the first team to advance to the College Baseball Super Regionals. They stomped on the U's throat today.

But its so fun.

BTW, congrats to your Gators, the first team to advance to the College Baseball Super Regionals. They stomped on the U's throat today.

After yesterdays game, I was nervous. But we smoked them and finished their season again. The Gators are deep, everyone can hit. Very talented team. Hopefully they get to Omaha.

One of my recruiters is a Miami alum. He's going to have a large Gator head on his desk in the morning.

Official Vote Count

Dan (1): Pac

AVM (2): Sharrow, Dan

Smash (2): DPR, Primate

Jetscode (1): JiF

Pac (3): Brett, CTM, Slats

With 16 alive it takes 9 to lynch

Not voting: Crusher, Brett, Lily, Duke, Smash, Vic, AVM, JC

Deadline 8:00 pm Monday

After yesterdays game, I was nervous. But we smoked them and finished their season again. The Gators are deep, everyone can hit. Very talented team. Hopefully they get to Omaha.

One of my recruiters is a Miami alum. He's going to have a large Gator head on his desk in the morning.

Nice.

Funny thing is I might be taking a trip to Miami soon. A couple friends of mine are looking to go to grad school at the U, and my girlfriend is checking out a potential employment opportunity. 4 of us are thinking of spending a few days there checking things out in July.

Looks like I was making more sense then people would like. Oh well. Time to haunt you ****-tards

I wish Hess would have written me a better death scene.

LOL sorry brother. I'm just so tired right now and I thought the simply put, quick gunshot to the head out of nowhere would have a certain kind of effect. Take no offense please. :)

Dude, JF80 ignores your scene altogether, and you accuse me of not being surprised? You've certainly had dust-ups with enough players, though, so I wasn't exactly hands-to-my-face shocked.

Dude, JF80 ignores your scene altogether, and you accuse me of not being surprised? You've certainly had dust-ups with enough players, though, so I wasn't exactly hands-to-my-face shocked.

Chill man I was joking. :) you got a little high strung.

He didnt necessarily accuse you...you actually said such. lol.

Thats not the shot I'd have taken, but I'm certainly not surprised either.

The group looks around stunned.

"What the **** was that?"

"Who the **** was that?"

"It was..." Wait what? it's...it's Jack. He's still alive! You all look down as he lays in his own pool of blood and poop. "I..I saw.. It was..." His bloody finger points to the dark shadows on the second floor. "It was..."

http://www.sounddogs.com/previews/32/mp3/394541_SOUNDDOGS__bo.mp3

NOPE HE'S DEAD.

article-1306918957371-0C5AFEAB00000578-211752_466x310.jpg

The group looks around stunned.

"What the **** was that?"

"Who the **** was that?"

"It was..." Wait what? it's...it's Jack. He's still alive! You all look down as he lays in his own pool of blood and poop. "I..I saw.. It was..." His bloody finger points to the dark shadows on the second floor. "It was..."

http://www.sounddogs.com/previews/32/mp3/394541_SOUNDDOGS__bo.mp3

NOPE HE'S DEAD.

search%3Fq%3Dblood%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dsafari%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Den%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D643%26tbm%3Disch&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=148&vpy=184&dur=1233&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=89&ty=62&page=2&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:18&biw=1280&bih=643

Yeah that was better. Still not lights out hanging from a chandelier glitter t!ts in your face awesome. But it's better

That's one good thing. I doubt though my kill was by a townie vig. If it was a vig doing the town a favor then they'd of killed me when I admitted I fake claimed. No I'm pretty sure that's mafia work. Or a stupid waste of a vig shot. I think more so the mafia didn't like what I was saying.

Archived