Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

Ninja'd again

Anyways lily what if you don't. I mean isn't a random lynch one of the best ploys for scum rite now? Sure it stands a chance of hitting one of them but townies have the greater chance of losing a member. That way no blood is on any hands and we can start the next day exactly like we started this one. I'm really not feeling it and I don't believe you'll hammer.

Do you honestly think you can goad me into it? Puh-lease.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@lily that's why it wasn't my original answer

My original reason was site difference and knowing what your used to versus what is alien to you. It's no set custom for this site so even a player here could presume as muc as I did.

Besides

If I'm not mistaken you weren't the first silenced player. One of them could have spoken at night. I think Verb may have when he was verb and not dramatic pirate verb.

Verb did you speak at night after you were silenced? If you did then you would know. I could of used that for explanation but I gave my honest one. I'm not really for sure now though if you did though.

Verb, tell me honestly. Do you think I'm being myopic with Jack?

Yes. He's an annoying little prick, but when I think about his style, somebody else comes to "mynd". ;-)

I get annoyed with Mynd's style sometimes as well, but that doesn't automatically make him scum. I don't want to go any further and make it look like I'm defending him -- like I said before, if the dead couldn't speak I would have lynched Jack a while ago just to shut him up.

But I do think you're tunneling on Jack a bit. Hey, if you're town and he's scum - you're just scumhunting well. The problem is, I don't know that answer. Heh.

Ninja'd again

Anyways lily what if you don't. I mean isn't a random lynch one of the best ploys for scum rite now? Sure it stands a chance of hitting one of them but townies have the greater chance of losing a member. That way no blood is on any hands and we can start the next day exactly like we started this one. I'm really not feeling it and I don't believe you'll hammer.

Stop posting.

The scum don't want a random lynch - are you daft? With this few people in the game, and losing a few straight members, they definitely want a controlled lynch even if it hits one of them, as the other (if there are 2 left) can just maneuver around it.

Actually, I can probably help clear this up. Everybody seems to forget that I was the first one silenced.....and I came back at night to start speaking again.

I know. However, when I called Jack out about "knowing Lily could speak" he didn't even use this point to defend himself. That's why I do think it was a slip... if he had the presence of mind to reference this point, I'd have forgotten about it by now personally.

Yes. He's an annoying little prick, but when I think about his style, somebody else comes to "mynd". ;-)

I get annoyed with Mynd's style sometimes as well, but that doesn't automatically make him scum. I don't want to go any further and make it look like I'm defending him -- like I said before, if the dead couldn't speak I would have lynched Jack a while ago just to shut him up.

But I do think you're tunneling on Jack a bit. Hey, if you're town and he's scum - you're just scumhunting well. The problem is, I don't know that answer. Heh.

Who is this Mynd person, people used to compare me to him last season...

I28, are you thinking of switching back? I have my hammer finger ready to push the button, but not if you are.

No, I am resigned to following CTM and Dan's lead on this lynch. I've spun myself around and need to stop triple-guessing everything. I'm putting faith in the two of them... if they **** me, then they earned themselves an Ape filled with piss and vinegar tomorrow.

Stop posting.

The scum don't want a random lynch - are you daft? With this few people in the game, and losing a few straight members, they definitely want a controlled lynch even if it hits one of them, as the other (if there are 2 left) can just maneuver around it.

What about a no-lynch?

Duke is my #2, and I think I have been tunneling on Jack. I think this is the right move to make, even if he does claim roleless. I doubt he's the vig and we've seen no evidence of any other power roles. *deep breath*

Vote Duke

I think your wrong honestly. If they are down to either one or two and a scum was going to be lynched versus a random lynch where it might take out a townie. I'd have to think feud let it hit a random lynch.

Since it's down to 3 vs 4 on the respective trains and a random lynch hit RD and he is scum then The three on me will look suspicious so you'd have a 33% chance of lynching scum and a 66% chance of lynching an innocent and then it would roll into night again and there you have endgame.

The only way a random lynch wouldn't work in the scums favor rite now is if it hits the hidden scum that no one is sure of.

Stop posting.

Who is this Mynd person, people used to compare me to him last season...

Not sure you want to know, hehe. Kidding - he's actually an awesome guy, so you have nothing in common. Kidding again. I'm so witty.

Serious - Mynd has a unique style. He's lied as town PLENTY of times in spots that he thought would help the town. Sometimes it does help and he's an MVP candidate for it......and other times he has single-handedly decimated the entire town while the mafia sat back and laughed their assess off.

Some people say they like to 'beat the grass to startle the snakes'. Mynd prefers to set the grass and nearby countryside on fire. He blazes in with FOSs on everybody, and then spins every last post into something suspicious. The man can make a case out of absolutely nothing - that is actually a great gift for when he's scum. But when town....ugh. He can be infuriating. But hilarious.

Bottom line - a scum Mynd is one of the best scum I've ever played with --- but a town Mynd is a loose cannon to both scum and town alike.

Bottom line - a scum Mynd is one of the best scum I've ever played with --- but a town Mynd is a loose cannon to both scum and town alike.

I've only been scum with him once and it was a disaster. He can shoot his team in the foot from either side, but he's a great guy, I agree.

8 players now.... assuming 2 scum.

No lynch now, scum NK, vig holsters? = 7 players, 5 town, 2 scum. We'd have 6 voters + 1 silenced tomorrow, and we need 4 votes to lynch.

Lynch now, say we lynch town, scum NK, vig holsters = 6 players, 4 town, 2 scum. We'd have 5 voters + 1 silenced tomorrow, and we need 4 to lynch. We'd never get the lynch to happen...

Lynch now, say we lynch scum, scum NK, vig holsters = 6 players, 5 town, 1 scum. We'd have 5 voters + 1 silenced (maybe), and we need 4 to lynch.

Does this look right to you all?

If we get this wrong, how the **** can town win if they have a silencer to take away a voter?

Duke is my #2, and I think I have been tunneling on Jack. I think this is the right move to make, even if he does claim roleless. I doubt he's the vig and we've seen no evidence of any other power roles. *deep breath*

Vote Duke

Heyyyy-----ohhhhhh.....I thought we were waiting for Duke? I wasn't telling you to hammer! I was criticizing the "are we going to do this today" attitude you had.

Gulp.

No lynch now, scum NK, vig holsters? = 7 players, 5 town, 2 scum. We'd have 6 voters + 1 silenced tomorrow, and we need 4 votes to lynch.

Lynch now, say we lynch town, scum NK, vig holsters = 6 players, 4 town, 2 scum. We'd have 5 voters + 1 silenced tomorrow, and we need 4 to lynch. We'd never get the lynch to happen...

Lynch now, say we lynch scum, scum NK, vig holsters = 6 players, 5 town, 1 scum. We'd have 5 voters + 1 silenced (maybe), and we need 4 to lynch.

If we get this wrong, how the **** can town win if they have a silencer to take away a voter?

It looks right. I think I may have just lost the damn game for us.

Not sure you want to know, hehe. Kidding - he's actually an awesome guy, so you have nothing in common. Kidding again. I'm so witty.

Serious - Mynd has a unique style. He's lied as town PLENTY of times in spots that he thought would help the town. Sometimes it does help and he's an MVP candidate for it......and other times he has single-handedly decimated the entire town while the mafia sat back and laughed their assess off.

Some people say they like to 'beat the grass to startle the snakes'. Mynd prefers to set the grass and nearby countryside on fire. He blazes in with FOSs on everybody, and then spins every last post into something suspicious. The man can make a case out of absolutely nothing - that is actually a great gift for when he's scum. But when town....ugh. He can be infuriating. But hilarious.

I understand the comparisons now. Heh.

Not sure we can. And now we wait for the scene.

Do you honestly think you can goad me into it? Puh-lease.

I28, are you thinking of switching back? I have my hammer finger ready to push the button, but not if you are.

Vote Duke

Heyyyy-----ohhhhhh.....I thought we were waiting for Duke? I wasn't telling you to hammer! I was criticizing the "are we going to do this today" attitude you had.

Gulp.

Wow.

On another note, check this out:

Member name Posts

Optimus Primate 480

Jack_D 408

Vicious89x 241

HessStation 237

CTM 236

slats 212

Jetsfan80 181

Dan X 148

Verbal 141

AVM 137

JiF 118

Smashmouth 99

The Crusher 97

Lily 92

Sharrow 91

D P R 80

brettw4rd 73

Jets Voice of Reason 71

WWWWombat 50

RaoulDuke 50

Naeann 49

Jetscode1 45

Pac2566 44

Bleedin Green 41

SMC 2

That's right mofos - #9. All-time high this late in the game. Go me.

On another note, check this out:

Member name Posts

Optimus Primate 480

Jack_D 408

Vicious89x 241

HessStation 237

CTM 236

slats 212

Jetsfan80 181

Dan X 148

Verbal 141

AVM 137

JiF 118

Smashmouth 99

The Crusher 97

Lily 92

Sharrow 91

D P R 80

brettw4rd 73

Jets Voice of Reason 71

WWWWombat 50

RaoulDuke 50

Naeann 49

Jetscode1 45

Pac2566 44

Bleedin Green 41

SMC 2

That's right mofos - #9. All-time high this late in the game. Go me.

You needed 2 incarnations to do it... but congrats. :)

Archived