JetNation Forums Are Moving To A Hosted Environment

Maxman

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, nevermind, I'm an idiot. I wasnt signed in. My phone never signs me off but I guess the shut down signed me out.

Still <3 u and h8 tomgayne.

The url is different now forums.jetnation.com so you probably needed a new cookie. Give jif a cookie and he is going to want to make out with an overweight girl.

Just a question- any plans to join ormuse something like tapatalk. Great IPad app and no offense, I hate using this board on my iPad.

I am not familiar with ormuse...tapatalk requires people to pay so I am not going to install that, it isn't much but I don't like telling people they have to buy anything.

We are coming out with our own app for the iphone\ipad etc as well as Android. We are waiting on approval for the iphone version, I will keep eveyone posted. By August we should have a lot of enhancements in place that make browsing much easier...

Thanks.

<br />I am not familiar with ormuse...tapatalk requires people to pay so I am not going to install that, it isn't much but I don't like telling people they have to buy anything.<br /><br />We are coming out with our own app for the iphone\ipad etc as well as Android.  We are waiting on approval for the iphone version, I will keep eveyone posted.  By August we should have a lot of enhancements in place that make browsing much easier...<br /><br />Thanks.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

I get your point and it's a good one. I use tapatalk for another board (not ji!) but that's the only reason I bring it up. Look forward to the app! If you need testers I'd be glad to help out.

<br /><br /><br />

I get your point and it's a good one. I use tapatalk for another board (not ji!) but that's the only reason I bring it up. Look forward to the app! If you need testers I'd be glad to help out.

We will need testers...thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived