JetNation Forums Are Moving To A Hosted Environment

Maxman

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Max is not concerned, you should not be worried at all. He's got you beat by at least 150%. :) Welcome to Cloud City

cloud_city_by_dahoota-d37e9ui.jpg

Max weighs 1250lbs? Cloud city? He and i will have to cooridinate only one of us on cloud city at a time. or cloud city will end up in central park called by it's new name " worlds largest pigeon poop"

Max weighs 1250lbs? Cloud city? He and i will have to cooridinate only one of us on cloud city at a time. or cloud city will end up in central park called by it's new name " worlds largest pigeon poop"

Oh, make that 250%. ;) Maybe The Stones say it best :D ->

I don't get it... it looks the same. But now it's on a cloud or something?

Is Lando Calrissian the new proprietor of this site?

The look is going to change soon! Have a much better version right around the corner.

Step One was making it faster on game day. Step Two is hoping for game day.

I can't wait to see what happens the first time Chad Pennington throws Herm under the bus on FOX. We will see how much the cloud can really handle.

Forget the board, I don't think my brain could handle that. How the hell do you take a side in that argument? I'd be so busy trying to crap all over one side while not somehow defending the other side at the same time, and then do the same again the other way.

Just FYI - not sure if it was because of what happened last night...but I was trying to post on my phone while pooping and there is no where to reply to threads now on your phone.

Anyone else experience this?

I will take a look...we might have to reinstall the mobile skin....thanks, I will let you know.

Just FYI - not sure if it was because of what happened last night...but I was trying to post on my phone while pooping and there is no where to reply to threads now on your phone.

Anyone else experience this?

I will take a look...we might have to reinstall the mobile skin....thanks, I will let you know.

This happened to me when the new site first came around on my blackberry... had to force the BB to the desktop skin... login... then mobile worked fine...,

This happened to me when the new site first came around on my blackberry... had to force the BB to the desktop skin... login... then mobile worked fine...,

Not sure I am following you there....can you explain?

Not sure I am following you there....can you explain?

When I used to go on the mobile skin (on a blackberry) I never had any options to post or reply... it was because I was not logged in and could not log in from the mobile skin... so I switched to view the regular desktop site, logged in and the mobile skin worked fine after that.

Now I just use the full site on my android phone.

I can't wait to see what happens the first time Chad Pennington throws Herm under the bus on FOX. We will see how much the cloud can really handle.

no, I think the patriots signing holmes will be your first test

Archived