Training camp video

visajets

Backpack Broadcasting got media credentials for Jets training camp. JetNation.com didn't.

We invented the hash tag that the Jets are telling fans to use on twitter, #JetsCamp, you think that would be reason enough. :D

Just saying.

Backpack Broadcasting got media credentials for Jets training camp. JetNation.com didn't.

We invented the hash tag that the Jets are telling fans to use on twitter, #JetsCamp, you think that would be reason enough. :D

Just saying.

Reason #2 their initials are the same as our arch enemy Bill Belichicken, while Jet nations are the same as our legendary QB Joe Namath.....

Reason #2 their initials are the same as our arch enemy Bill Belichicken, while Jet nations are the same as our legendary QB Joe Namath.....

I wish I would have mentioned that on our application. Might have to retain you as our legal counsel going forward!

I enjoyed watching Shonn Greene rush the football for a moment, he looks really sharp and ready for a breakout season heading into his 3rd year. I'm also gushing over the possibility that Wilkerson and K.Ellis may re-vamp our defensive line for many of years to come. Wilkerson going up against Ferguson in practice could become a blessing in disguise, because as we all know, D'Brickashaw is one of the best overall LT's in the game today. Thats the type of talent I want my 1st pick going up against on a daily basis.

Rex also says 2nd-year cornerback Wilson is a "different guy" from his rookie year. "His confidence is there. He's carrying himself different". He also makes it known that Wilson has been "stepping up." Says biggest difference from last year is his strength.

Just saying.

Max,

Maybe on the application next year you should stop asking if they will limit the amount of "reps" you get at the buffet table.

Just saying ;)

Max,

Maybe on the application next year you should stop asking if they will limit the amount of "reps" you get at the buffet table.

Just saying ;)

No way am I a concern with some of the guys they have eating there. And Manish balances it all out, he only gets a side salad every day. There are plenty of leftovers.

Archived