Did anyone else hear Welker say the Pats offense can be....

SenorGato

"frustrating to learn?" Chad Ocho Cinco seems downright intimidated! It was on the ESPN!

No offensive system should be so complicated that only really good players can fully execute, AMIRITE guys?

No really, 2011/2012 is the unleashing of the Schottenheimer BS offense. It will go down in history mostly as Sanchez Year 3 (¿¡Viva la Revolución!?).

I hear Ocho has looked sh*tty in camp. Not for lack of trying - he just looks like pooh. It's training camp, so big deal.....but I see it continuing. Honestly, never liked this signing from the get-go. I see NO difference between him and Branch besides the fact that Branch gets it and Chad does not - yet.

I hear Ocho has looked sh*tty in camp. Not for lack of trying - he just looks like pooh. It's training camp, so big deal.....but I see it continuing. Honestly, never liked this signing from the get-go. I see NO difference between him and Branch besides the fact that Branch gets it and Chad does not - yet.

Honestly, I think anyone who thought Chad would come in and be the Chad of old and suddenly be a star receiver for the Pats were delusional. That said, I think once he gets settled in he'll be another of the Pats very many targets that you'll see Brady spreading it around to. He'll probably have a solid, if unspectacular season, and that's probably all the Pats really expect.

Archived