Visit www.phinfever.com

Maxman

We all know that Tripe G is what makes this site go. Besides that, I may have to get violent if you get rid of my hockey buddy :wink:

Yes we all do know that. What we are trying to figure out is exactly where she is trying to make this site go.

We are familiar with her work, so we are monitoring this situation closely.

:mrgreen:

So you are saying that GGG has some merit and should be kept around? Because honestly we are actively shopping her.

You just say the word and I will take her off the trading block. But if things go bad, it will be on you.

Your call either way! :P

Alrighty... she stays. Why? Because... we need a strong hockey forum. I don't think things will go wrong though. have faith! :lol::lol:

I have faith. GGG is officially off the trading block. We will let her play out her option year and will try to sign her to a long term deal in the offseason.

It is a risky move I know. Someone of her caliber will be in high demand, no doubt. But SS19 you are the GM and what you say goes! (Oh and I updated your title accordingly). :mrgreen:

Hey Big Dave....how do you like your thread?

I have faith. GGG is officially off the trading block. We will let her play out her option year and will try to sign her to a long term deal in the offseason.

It is a risky move I know. Someone of her caliber will be in high demand, no doubt. But SS19 you are the GM and what you say goes! (Oh and I updated your title accordingly). :mrgreen:

Hey Big Dave....how do you like your thread?

:lol::lol: Thanks for the update.

I'm very impressed with Bollinger and Cedric Houston. Your secondary is young as well, but much improved. There's a youth movement going on here. Don't screw things up by winning the next two games;)

Maxman ... your avatar for this week ...

http://phinfever.com/MBimages/phinfever_maxman.jpg

phinfever_maxman.jpg

That's a really good choice. I mean, you know Max is crying... and in that picture, you know Taylor is balling like the biatch he is! Beautiful! =D>=D>

• 3 weeks later...

Archived