•  

Welcome to JetNation.com

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JetNation.com, your home for New York Jets talk. We are an independent site, which means we aren't affiliated with the NY Jets or SNY. The opinions here are never censored. We want you to join in on the conversation, but don't worry this is a simple and FREE process. Be apart of JetNation.com by signing in or creating an account. When you create an account, you can also opt to use your existing Facebook or Twitter login.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Also be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Did UNC really rush the court last night?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 JiF

JiF

Say yer prayers Varmint!

• Members
  • 38,527 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between Heaven and Hell

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:01 PM

Not sure if anyone follows college hoops.  But how low is that program that they're rushing the court for beating the 5th ranked team in the country who are totally overrated because they are Duke.  Let alone the fact that they play them twice a year and are their biggest rivals.

Thats embarassing.

Posted Image

#2 Jetsfan80

Jetsfan80

Hall Of Famer

• Members
  • 46,814 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 01:03 PM

Yeah, I didn't get it either.  I of course know a lot of UNC fans around here who didn't expect to win that game.  But as you say, it was a rivalry game in UNC's house.  They're two of the 5 or 6 most storied programs in NCAA history.  There's absolutely no reason for them to be rushing the court against ANYONE, much less Duke.

sheesh, I'm a doosh.

#3 Jetsfan80

Jetsfan80

Hall Of Famer

• Members
  • 46,814 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 01:07 PM

Dick Vitale didn't approve either.  You'll notice a few students slipping and falling in the foreground near center court.  Idiots.

Edited by Jetsfan80, 25 February 2014 - 01:08 PM.

sheesh, I'm a doosh.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users