JETS VS EAGLES TIX

jimfire

DEADLINE FRIDAY AT 9PM

HIGHEST DONATION FOR MY GRANDSONS FUNDRAISER GETS MY 2 SEASON SEATS TO SUNDAYS GAME

SECTION 202A ROW 8

JUST MENTION JETS OR TICKETS IN COMMENT BOX

GRANDSON HAS BEEN UNABLE TO LEAVE MILLERS CHILDRENS HOSPITAL IN CALIFORNIA FOR 3 MONTHS NOW ANY AND ALL DONATIONS WELCOME AND APPRECIATTED

GO JETS!!

https://www.youcaring.com/kristina-brightbill-jedidiah-brightbill-lucas-brightbill-37

DEADLINE FRIDAY AT 9PM

HIGHEST DONATION FOR MY GRANDSONS FUNDRAISER GETS MY 2 SEASON SEATS TO SUNDAYS GAME

SECTION 202A ROW 8

GRANDSON HAS BEEN UNABLE TO LEAVE MILLERS CHILDRENS HOSPITAL IN CALIFORNIA FOR 3 MONTHS NOW ANY AND ALL DONATIONS WELCOME AND APPRECIATTED

GO JETS!!

https://www.youcaring.com/kristina-brightbill-jedidiah-brightbill-lucas-brightbill-37

I don't need a ticket but I was going to read the story and donate. But this is what it says. Please let me know where I can read your grand kids story and I will donate accordingly. Again, I don't need tickets. Thanks. 

PAGE NOT FOUND

WHERE DID THE PAGE GO?

We're sorry but the page you are looking for cannot be found. Perhaps it has been renamed or removed from our site. Feel free to use our search in the header to find what you are looking for, browse our fundraisers, or go back to the home page.

WHAT IS CROWDFUNDING?

Crowdfunding is the practice of raising money online for a cause by harnessing the power of social networks to drive awareness and donations from all over the world.

WWW.YOUCARING.COM/LUCASNOAH

Attention all New York Jets and Philadelphia Eagle Fans! Do you want to go to this Sunday's game at met life stadium?! My family is giving away TWO FREE TICKETS to the person who donates the highest amount to my nephews fundraiser! 

DETAILS: 
Game is Sunday, 09/27
Section 202, row 8 ($275 value)
You will receive two free tickets and a parking pass! 
Contest ends at 9pm this Friday night 
You must post #jets or #eagles in the comments of your donation. 
Donate here: www.youcaring.com/LucasNoah

Just donate for your chance to be entered and win!! We will pick the highest bidder Friday night. 

Lucas has been diagnosed with two very rare, life threatening illnesses- Mast Cell Activation Disorder and Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. Lucas' diagnoses require  intensive medical care and long hospital stays that has placed a huge financial burden on our family. Your donation will help alleviate those costs, as well as lift the spirits of this sweet little boy. Anything helps! Thank you in advance! #NYJ #PHL #JetsVsEagles #Metlife #TeamLucasNoah #LucasNoah #MCAD #EDS #RaiseAwareness

DEADLINE FRIDAY AT 9PM

SECTION 202A ROW 8

GO JETS!!

WWW.YOUCARING.COM/LUCASNOAH

CORRECTION ON FUNDRAISER WEBSITE LINK!! WWW.YOUCARING.COM/LUCASNOAH

Archived