Who Here Is Still Sticking To Their Guns

SoFlaJets

5 hours ago, flgreen said:

In all honesty MJ their are hundreds on small farms down here.  You could probably pick the phone up and contact several of them.  Quite a few will let you kill as many as you like.  Feral pigs are very destructive to a small farm.

On private property no license is needed, can use any firearm you want, or trap them.  you can even hunt at night with a flashlight.   Recommended 

The lodging of course is still a problem, but finding a local butcher shouldn't be.  Most of the good all boys will do it for a cut of the meat.  

Well, that sounds a lot better. I had no idea it would be that easy? But I'm also not going alone or at least I don't plan on it. Would need to set up a trip with a friend. How does .308 work on feral pigs?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Mainejet said:

Well, that sounds a lot better. I had no idea it would be that easy? But I'm also not going alone or at least I don't plan on it. Would need to set up a trip with a friend. How does .308 work on feral pigs?

And what area of Florida is this?

23 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This Super Bowl gave me hope.  These were the top 2 defenses going at it.  The winner gained less than 200 yards of total offense and still won by double digits.

Why CAN'T we do the same with Ryan Fitzpatrick/hand-picked QB of Macc/Bowles?  Why not us?  We have a pretty damn good defense.  We have a pretty damn good running game.  We have a pretty good QB.  Peyton is about to retire and Tom Brady SHOULD retire before he faces the Broncos next season before he gets killed out there. 

We're a contender.

Watching the game I had the same thoughts.  All those who laughed when Marshall said the Jets could beat either team should rethink that laugh

Archived