Need a ticket for Open Practice Sunday

Fibonacci

Rich Cimini ESPN Staff Writer 

Because of rain, the Jets will practice indoors for the second straight day. There are pros and cons. The players play faster on the indoor turf, according to Todd Bowles, but they have only one field. That restricts them in certain positional drills. Today's practice is now closed to the public.

icon-espn-e-@2x.png
1h

1 hour ago, Gas2No99 said:

Rich Cimini ESPN Staff Writer 

Because of rain, the Jets will practice indoors for the second straight day. There are pros and cons. The players play faster on the indoor turf, according to Todd Bowles, but they have only one field. That restricts them in certain positional drills. Today's practice is now closed to the public.

icon-espn-e-@2x.png
1h

Thanks Gas. Oh well. Will follow twitter once again. 

11 hours ago, Fibonacci said:

Thanks Gas. Oh well. Will follow twitter once again. 

How do you forward TC tix?

I'm a STH and I know I just have to reserve, but how do you FWD them?I'll gladly assist those in need, I don't see myself using them this year. 

I drove over an hour each way to Morristown from NYC last year only to get rained out after the team came out for stretches for a total of 20 mins. . LAME and not worth the Gas money and, more importantly, time wasted in the commute. 

8 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

How do you forward TC tix?

I'm a STH and I know I just have to reserve, but how do you FWD them?I'll gladly assist those in need, I don't see myself using them this year. 

I drove over an hour each way to Morristown from NYC last year only to get rained out after the team came out for stretches for a total of 20 mins. . LAME and not worth the Gas money and, more importantly, time wasted in the commute. 

Hi Gas

I have tickets for the August 21 practice. If it doesn't get rained out, I will be able to attend. When I got the tickets from the Jets, I received a link where I could download the tickets to my computer in pdf form. You can send the pdf file as an e-mail. 

Archived