Reports: Dolphins' Morris faces 4-game ban

JetNation

Whoever said that, when cut, Cedric Houston would become a Dolphin pretty much went from a 90% chance of being true to a 100. Damnit, I'm gonna hate to see Houston in a Dolphins uniform.

Edit: Which reminds me, does anyone remember the name of that huge DT cut by us in the final trim down last year that signed with Miami? I remember everyone loving him and then bam, he signs with Miami. I can't remember his name and he doesn't appear to be with them anymore.

Whoever said that, when cut, Cedric Houston would become a Dolphin pretty much went from a 90% chance of being true to a 100. Damnit, I'm gonna hate to see Houston in a Dolphins uniform.

Edit: Which reminds me, does anyone remember the name of that huge DT cut by us in the final trim down last year that signed with Miami? I remember everyone loving him and then bam, he signs with Miami. I can't remember his name and he doesn't appear to be with them anymore.

Mcgill or something like that?

that's me 117-mark it down for some reason I feel this is gonna happen

Archived