JN Mafia: AOL GAME THREAD

ZachEY

aol.jpg

It's 1993 and America Online (AOL) is is the new hottest craze. People of all ages across the country are logging on. You are fascinated by the idea of a 'Chat Room', this is a place where anyone can enter and join a discussion about a variety of topics. You find yourself making new friends and 'chatting' about anything. The only problem with these chat rooms is they are completely anonymous. In other words, not everyone is who they say they are!

There you are, a bunch of pre-teens, in a Captain Planet chat, talking about the hijinks and shenanigans those crazy polluters are up to trying to destroy our world.

tedspan.jpg

But you are not alone. There are pedophiles in your midst. Looking to prey upon vulnerable young boys such as yourself. They will invite you over after school and the game will be over for you.

You must have their account terminated before they can prey upon the chat room.

Roles:

9 - Kids, regular town folks with no special abilities and no ability to communicate via PM.

1 - Man-Child (doctor), this is that kid that went through puberty at age 9, he can defend himself, or one of the others during each night phase.

1 - Parent (cop), no different than a kid, but is smart enough to recognize the kids from the pedophiles. He is able to investigate a single player every night and get a result telling them if they are kid or pedophile.

3 - Pedophile (mafia), grown men posing as kids. They are able to communicate via PM to strategize, and every night

1 - Repeat Offender (Godfather), This Pedophile is a master of his craft. Upon investigation, he will come up as a Kid.

Special Roles

1 - Michael Jackson (serial killer), a rogue agent and dirty, dirty man. He is both kid, and Pedophile. He wants to love everyone. He wins when he's the only 1 left standing or if its only him and a single Pedophile left. Michael Jackson, like the pedophiles, is able to invite a single player over every night to a slumber party. Note: Jackson will come up as a kid when investigated by the parent but the Man-Child will be able to prevent the kid from going.

mugshot__michael-jackson.jpg

1 - Prosecutor (fbi), his primary goal is to stop Michael Jackson at all costs. Every night he can investigate for Jackson. Once he succeeds in locating and prosecuting Jackson, he can then use his powers to investigate pedophiles at night similar to the Parent.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rules

1) Unless your PM from me specifically said you could do so, you cannot discuss this game with any other player in PM or otherwise. All discussion must take place on the game thread itself.

2) You are not allowed to quote PMs you received from me in the game thread.

3) No editing posts in this thread, either proof read them first or live with the consequences. Flagrant abuse of this rule will result in a mod-kill.

4) Please bold votes of unvotes in this format: Vote: EY

5) The day's account termination will occur when the required number of votes are reached, subsequent unvotes will not be counted.

6) The man-child may not protect the same person, himself included, more than two days in a row.

7) The EY Rule: If a PM is sent by accident. Please come to me before posting information contained there-in.

8) The SMC Rule: Don't quote the PMs, don't post the screen shots, use your judgement and don't be a dick.

If anyone has any questions about their roles, game play or strategy, or anything else, feel free to ask me.

---------------------------------------------

As a courtesy to other players, please PM me if you feel you will be unable to meet deadlines, so that we can find a replacement.

Fair or not looks like Sonny has decided to help you with your problem.

I meant Ace. I need a drink.

:cheers:

I was joking a bit with the vote, but, tbh, it'll take a lot to get me interested in lynching anyone else today. Day 1's a crapshoot and it sucks to die early - so all else being equal, lets off the guy who doesn't want to be here anyway.

Let's face it, Vito, you presided over a pretty disfunctional family.

On the other hand, there's probably no one in this game who's more anti-sodomy than me. :shutit:

The bolded is, sadly, very much true.

As to you second point, many times a sexually abused person becomes an abuser themselves. Is that the case here? Do you now seek out little boys anus', to help you deal with pain of your own trauma?

Archived