Jets jerseys.

visajets

Im looking to buy a few early Christmas presents for friends. Im wondering if anyone has purchased a jersey through some of the bootleg sites? Jersey101 or yoyocart. If anyone has could you give a review or post pics. Or post where else to purchase them. Thanks. If this is against the rules here please delete and I apologize.

Come on guys somebody has to have a place to buy them. Please.

Jets Babe is actually selling Jerseys.

Lito Sheppard Green

Jim Leonhard Green

Bart Scott Green

Cotchery White, green

Revis White, green

Mark Sanchez- Green, White, NY Titans Blue/gold

Joe Namath Throwbacks- green, white

Wayne Chrebet Throwbacks

Don Maynard Throwbacks

They're $70 each, shipped.

Im actually going to get one from her, but money needs to be right first. None the less, I heard that Jersey101.com look pretty great for the price. A person that has an extremely keen eye for detail can tell the difference. For the common folk...not really. If you dont care what other people think then cool. If you're looking for an actual authentic for a low price I say find Jets Babe and holla at her.

I bought a Gastineau jersey from an ebay seller. Arrived yesterday, was well happy with it. here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MARK-GASTINEAU-NEW-YORK-FOOTBALL-JERSEY-SEWN-NEW-HOT_W0QQitemZ280397899291QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Men_s_Athletic_Apparel?hash=item414904661b&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14

The pictures are a good representation. They also do Namath, Klecko & Lyons i believe.

Im looking to buy a few early Christmas presents for friends. Im wondering if anyone has purchased a jersey through some of the bootleg sites? Jersey101 or yoyocart. If anyone has could you give a review or post pics. Or post where else to purchase them. Thanks. If this is against the rules here please delete and I apologize.

I always go to either ebay or shop.newyorkjets.com or nfl shop too.

Archived