Good news my jersey jinx is over and done with....

rollingrock49

My past few jersey choices turned out terrible for their respective players. 1st came Pennington and within 2 seasons of wearing his jersey came the shoulder issues and then Brett favre. Next was Kerry Rhodes which I got rex ryans first year here. ummm yeah... then came good old reliable Cotchery last season. Yup I've killed a bunch of careers. Was able to have a Chrebet jersey custom made so I think Im good though I should point out I was going for an Ellis jersey and that week he signed with the Pats. Excited about the Chrebet jersey because I did not think Id find one but found a place to custom make it. I smell superbowl this year though its possible Wayne could be arrested for murder or something and locked up for life :0

My past few jersey choices turned out terrible for their respective players. 1st came Pennington and within 2 seasons of wearing his jersey came the shoulder issues and then Brett favre. Next was Kerry Rhodes which I got rex ryans first year here. ummm yeah... then came good old reliable Cotchery last season. Yup I've killed a bunch of careers. Was able to have a Chrebet jersey custom made so I think Im good though I should point out I was going for an Ellis jersey and that week he signed with the Pats. Excited about the Chrebet jersey because I did not think Id find one but found a place to custom make it. I smell superbowl this year though its possible Wayne could be arrested for murder or something and locked up for life :0

Great now Chrebet is going to come out retirement, sign with the Pats, catch 225 passes and lead them to a championship.

Great job dickhead!

My suggestions for your next jersey:

Ducasse

Shottenheimer

Folk

Archived