Rex's Friday Press Conference

SoFlaJets

What is it with Rex bragging about everything in the organization? I love him, but.... the housekeepers and cleaning staff are the best? LOL just funny

I realize you look down on this practice because housekeepers and cleaning staff are probably stupid and poor in your eyes, but even people on that level of employment need a little appreciation as well from time to time.

I realize you look down on this practice because housekeepers and cleaning staff are probably stupid and poor in your eyes, but even people on that level of employment need a little appreciation as well from time to time.

I'm disappointed to learn that you would think that of me.

I'm thankful to have a roof over my head and some food on my table, but I have hardly a dime to my name. So I definitely do not look down on poor people.

Further, by no means was I attempting to look down on anyone's intelligence. No way, no how.

So, whatever it is that you think I was implying is just not true. All I was saying is, this is never the kind of stuff that you hear from NFL coaches, so it was funny. Sorry if there was miscommunication.

I'm disappointed to learn that you would think that of me.

I'm thankful to have a roof over my head and some food on my table, but I have hardly a dime to my name. So I definitely do not look down on poor people.

Further, by no means was I attempting to look down on anyone's intelligence. No way, no how.

So, whatever it is that you think I was implying is just not true. All I was saying is, this is never the kind of stuff that you hear from NFL coaches, so it was funny. Sorry if there was miscommunication.

My bad, few too many shots of Jameson tonight. For some reason I thought you were ECURB.

The 800 pound gorilla in that room and what everybody was thinking but nobody was saying is what happened in Cleveland a couple of years ago when staph infections were running rampant-that's why Rex went out of his way to make the point crystal clear. This facility is state of the art and immaculate. Who wants to play for a team that you could bring home something like that to your wife and your kids ya know? NOBODY would want to sign with the Jets-just like nobody wanted to be in Cleveland

Archived