Wayne Hunter

GREENBEAN

Has anyone heard anything about his health status? I haven't and assume that's a good thing, but he was also banged up Mon night and was the reason that we all got to see Vlad the terrible in action.

I just haven't heard anything and would love to believe that means he's perfectly fine.

Wayne hunter was hurt? I dont remember that.

Vlad was playing initially because moore was out and turner was in for mangold.

Didn't get rolled on too? Please don't tell me I'm making things up in My head man . PLEEEEASE!!!!

Didn't get rolled on too? Please don't tell me I'm making things up in My head man . PLEEEEASE!!!!

Rob Turner got rolled and broke his leg. But Wayne Hunter was okay, at least that's how it looked on my TV.

:D

Has anyone heard anything about his health status? I haven't and assume that's a good thing, but he was also banged up Mon night and was the reason that we all got to see Vlad the terrible in action.

I just haven't heard anything and would love to believe that means he's perfectly fine.

Sorry, but like others said, you must have been drinking. :)

Vlad was the starting RG and Hunter was the starting RT

Vlad took over RT with the second team. It had nothing to do with Hunter or his health status.

Would you believe I haveb't had a drink since '06? LMAO hey... I'd rather be wrong on this one believe me. Sorry for this. :D

No worries brother! Just glad he is healthy. Now he better get through tomorrow night healthy otherwise we are going to be mad at you, lol.

Archived