Let me get this straight... Kenny Britt

Morrissey

The NFL is using the lockout season as if there was no such thing as the NFL, which is apparent with Britt and also Talib. What I don't get is how these guys who were arrested and charged are getting out of a suspension, yet Terrel Pryor is getting 5 games for what he did in college. Seems laughable.

What did the guy get arrested for? Window tint? Suspected of having a blunt? Speeding? Failing to pay for a bail bond that he cosigned on? The worst charges were dropped to a misdemeanor specifically because he has no record. It's a ton of stuff, but it's not exactly Rae Carruth either. He has never even been charged with a felony.

What did the guy get arrested for? Window tint? Suspected of having a blunt? Speeding? Failing to pay for a bail bond that he cosigned on? The worst charges were dropped to a misdemeanor specifically because he has no record. It's a ton of stuff, but it's not exactly Rae Carruth either. He has never even been charged with a felony.

I don't think she should have been suspended, I was just looking for a little more consistency. Big Ben was suspended 6 - which was moved to 4 - games for two incidents in which he was never formally charged and Pryor was suspended for his college dealings. Talib is going to be on trial for pistol whipping and shooting at his sister's boyfriend. Goodell could revisit Talib after his trial, but it just doesn't seem like there is that much consistency with these suspensions.

I don't think she should have been suspended, I was just looking for a little more consistency. Big Ben was suspended 6 - which was moved to 4 - games for two incidents in which he was never formally charged and Pryor was suspended for his college dealings. Talib is going to be on trial for pistol whipping and shooting at his sister's boyfriend. Goodell could revisit Talib after his trial, but it just doesn't seem like there is that much consistency with these suspensions.

Are we talking about Kenny Britt or Terry Glenn?

Consistency has never been the commissioner's MO.

Are we talking about Kenny Britt or Terry Glenn?

Consistency has never been the commissioner's MO.

Haha whoops.

It really hasn't, and I can't remember where, but I was reading an article earlier today quoting "an NFL official" of some sorts, who said “I’m truly stunned by this,” one source said. “You look at the things other players have been suspended for and what I was told they were thinking about and this makes no sense. I can’t wait to have this one explained to me.”

So it should be interesting to see what type of fallout this has. I think pryor is just happy to be in the league and isn't gonna rock the boat, but if i were him I'd be a little shocked to see these guys getting zero games while he's sitting out five.

Archived