Jim Rome: Nnamdi came on my show and said he thought he was 100% going to be a Jet

Blackout

I'm much happier with Cromartie. If we signed Asa, we might not have retained Pool, Smith and others. The Jets secondary is still better than Philly's. Revis is better than Asa. Cromartie is better than Rodgers-Cromartie and the other guy.

I'm much happier with Cromartie. If we signed Asa, we might not have retained Pool, Smith and others. The Jets secondary is still better than Philly's. Revis is better than Asa. Cromartie is better than Rodgers-Cromartie and the other guy.

Umm... No. Asante Samuel and DRC are both much better players than Antonio. And When you try to refute that, remember that you're the one that called him, "the other guy."

Umm... No. Asante Samuel and DRC are both much better players than Antonio. And When you try to refute that, remember that you're the one that called him, "the other guy."

For reference, how do they compare to Vontae Davis and Sean Smith?

So does the possibility of going to a much better team.

The Eagles are a joke right now. Handing out contracts left and right.

They wont make the playoffs. They barely did if it wasnt for a miracle punt return. And then they choked on their home turf. Vick sucks in the playoffs. My money is he doesnt even stay healthy long enough to make it that far. VY baby, VY.

This year, maybe. But that $60M would've had to come out of the cap eventually.

And really, I never saw the benefit in the first place. The plan seemed vain and misguided from the start. The Jets are talking about playing more zone this year, anyway, in an effort to further confuse QB's and collect more missed interceptions than Sanchez throws. You don't need two lockdown CB's to play more zone.

The Jets offer was 3 for 30 mill just saying

Archived