Mutherfreakin YES!

Vudu

Man I was at a bar with nothing but Cowboys fans taking shots of tequila every time Sanchize effed up, Words cannot quite express how freaking Happy I am right now. What a thrilling victory even when I thought all was lost. Damn I love this team! J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS! Thanks for redeeeming me! And making me drunk!

Fact is, if Joe Mac does not block that punt and Revis does not get that pick, Sanchez is probably our goat. Unless you want to go after Brian Schottenheimer. i cannot understand why an OC cannot script a series of plays that will work first drive of a game. I think Sanchez did some good things. But he did some very bad things too--Tony Romo like almost. I liked Leonhard's comments about Romo-I was wondering when he was going to make his mistakes too. He always does do some stupid stuff in a game.

Fact is, if Joe Mac does not block that punt and Revis does not get that pick, Sanchez is probably our goat. Unless you want to go after Brian Schottenheimer. i cannot understand why an OC cannot script a series of plays that will work first drive of a game. I think Sanchez did some good things. But he did some very bad things too--Tony Romo like almost. I liked Leonhard's comments about Romo-I was wondering when he was going to make his mistakes too. He always does do some stupid stuff in a game.

Yeah, he should have definitely scripted Hunter to block Ware.

Man I was at a bar with nothing but Cowboys fans taking shots of tequila every time Sanchize effed up, Words cannot quite express how freaking Happy I am right now. What a thrilling victory even when I thought all was lost. Damn I love this team! J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS! Thanks for redeeeming me! And making me drunk!

Pics or it didn't happen.

P.S: Nice system. I tried it. But now I am very very old and am effed up the next day.

Archived