ESPN - how often do you watch it?

Blackout

How much time do you spend watching ESPN?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. how much time per week?

• none
    • a few days a week
    • every day
    • all day every day
    • the only programming I watch on ESPN is Monday Night Football

Lately I've been on an ESPN boycott with the one exception of monday night football. I find that I really do not miss the opinions of all the blowhards they hire.

Seems like they just hire a bunch of ex athletes or coaches to move the ratings meter and they forget that these athletes for the most part can't complete a cohesive sentence (Emmit Smith comes to mind) and if they can they say retarded comments (i.e. Herm, Steve Young etc.)

Too bad there's no rival sporting network right now.

Every day. The only thing probably don't watch are the Monday Night games. Unless they are interesting matchups, which they never are. They seem to get the worst games.

I'm a little burnt out on football by that point. Thursday night college game, Friday night high school game, Saturday college again, and all day NFL Sunday.

I enjoy watching Around the Horn and like catching highlights here and there but cannot tolerate the New England bias/ball washing and them covering football til the cows come home. Why not cover other sports that are occurring internationally like hockey or soccer more frequently? Oh yes, because $ talks and the NFL sells the most revenue for ESPN.

Archived