You know who really sucks? Kenrick Ellis.

Integrity28

Power of the P, is not an attack. It's an expression meaning she has mystical powers over us dudes, because she's a lady. Can't believe you are telling me that's an attack, and saying she knows as much as DLJ is an attack.... But her cursing me out, nope, not an attack by any means... And you accused me of spinning things? Come on man!

I'm glad you think she knows a lot about football, I don't. Opinions and what-not. That was ALL I said to her... If you can't discuss someone's football acumen here, then what's the point?

Saying that someone has the power of the P is disrespectful. Maybe I am old fashioned but it is not a comment that I find very respectful. Either way it none of this was brought up until you claimed that you were attacked. All I asked you to do was not start any more of the xyz player sucks threads. It was a simple request.

Saying that someone knows nothing about football is your opinion. And in this case I am pretty confident that your opinion is wrong.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad you get a kick out of her personally attacking me over and over again without any repercussions.

Just to clear this up ... I PMed Garb and asked her to not personally attack Jets fans, with the exception of Jif. You are still fair game. :)

Saying that someone has the power of the P is disrespectful. Maybe I am old fashioned but it is not a comment that I find very respectful. Either way it none of this was brought up until you claimed that you were attacked. All I asked you to do was not start any more of the xyz player sucks threads. It was a simple request.

Saying that someone knows nothing about football is your opinion. And in this case I am pretty confident that your opinion is wrong.

Sigh. It means she's a girl.

A girl with a foul mouth, which I would think upsets your old fashioned sensibilities, but that doesn't matter. Clearly.

So in summary everything I said was an attack. Everything said to me I deserved, therefore it wasn't an attack, but instead my own fault. Got it. Your a good guy Max, you do a great job with this site, I just don't like how you've interpreted the rules relative to this situation.... But I'll get over it. Enjoy the weekend, I don't care anymore.... GO JETS!!! This is what is important....

Also my apologies the.... ahem....everyone. You are not idiots, and please know that when I say things like that... I'm including myself. I view us all as one big bunch of knuckleheads, which is all I meant... And perhaps I'll consider that term of endearment in the future.

A girl with a foul mouth, which I would think upsets your old fashioned sensibilities, but that doesn't matter. Clearly.

So in summary everything I said was an attack. Everything said to me I deserved, therefore it wasn't an attack, but instead my own fault. Got it. Your a good guy Max, you do a great job with this site, I just don't like how you've interpreted the rules relative to this situation.... But I'll get over it. Enjoy the weekend, I don't care anymore.... GO JETS!!! This is what is important....

Also my apologies the.... ahem....everyone. You are not idiots, and please know that when I say things like that... I'm including myself. I view us all as one big bunch of knuckleheads, which is all I meant... And perhaps I'll consider that term of endearment in the future.

Don't act like you are apologizing in one sentence and take a shot at me in another.

I am glad you will get over it though. Hopefully this is the last we have to talk about it because this is actually annoying me.

I just reread this...I get that you are joking around but I tell you -- this whoa is me crap is pissing me off. All I asked is for you not make any more of the xyz player sucks threads. Like i said, I laughed at it, ALL I ASKED WAS NO MORE THREADS.

I said please for crying out loud.

Then you called everyone idiots. Yeah another joke, friggin hysterical. I can count on one hand the # of times that I have gotten annoyed at people here in 6 years. You making a pussy joke, you calling everyone idiots and you trying to be funny here or whatever is you are doing is annoying me.

You said that this was no big deal to you. So I will just lock this one down and then we can move past it. We will be on the lookout to make sure no other female fans attack you, sorry we missed that the first time around. We will try to be more vigilant on that front moving forward.

Archived