Sign in to follow this  
Jetman_67

The Season is now shot to Hell!!!!

Just Kidding!!! I don't think anyone expected the Jets to go 16-0, so really its not a big deal. Every championship team has a few bad weeks at some point during the season!!!!

The Jets flew to Oakland and played like Doo Doo!!! There is no single person to blame, this loss was a team effort. if we are going to lose a few games, i prefer to lose to the Raiders than a team in our division. Yesterdays loss to the Bills hurt the Patriots more than losing to the Raiders hurts the Jets, as long as we beat the teams in our division.

This team needs to forget yesterday and start focusing on the Ravens because they don't suck either.

After going to the AFC Championship Game 2 years in a row, everyone is licking their chops to play the Jets and will be bringing their best game.

Meh, The Jets have potential but are way too inconsistent from what I have seen so far. The oline needs to be straightened out and the defense needs to play much better for us to sniff a playoff run. I think the team is capable of it... they're just not living up to that capability yet.