WFAN needs to do something...

Integrity28

About the weird coughing, wheezing and grunting that comes from their on-air talent when the guests are speaking.

I'm listening to Beningo right now, making all sorts of grunts and sh*t into the microphone - he asks Brosius a question, lets him answer and all you hear is "snorts and sniffles" in the background. Its not Evan either, because it happens when he talks too.

Worse is when that other fat slug Francessa is on the air wheezing while his lung struggle under the pressure of his fat carcass...

Can't listen anymore... the body noises are disgusting.

About the weird coughing, wheezing and grunting that comes from their on-air talent when the guests are speaking.

I'm listening to Beningo right now, making all sorts of grunts and sh*t into the microphone - he asks Brosius a question, lets him answer and all you hear is "snorts and sniffles" in the background. Its not Evan either, because it happens when he talks too.

Worse is when that other fat slug Francessa is on the air wheezing while his lung struggle under the pressure of his fat carcass...

Can't listen anymore... the body noises are disgusting.

What! No farting? I'm disappointed

Right? The Internet and forums should have destroyed sports talk radio. Nobody beats nothing into a pulp for 4 hour stretches better than sports radio.

Sports radio has not lost popularity because it has changed its purpose. They seek out polarizing topics and beat them to death, wrecklessly providing all the essential points an counterpoints for the cattle that both agree and disagree to regurgitate ad nauseum... just like political radio/tv. The sheep need constant reinforcement of their veiled purpose in life. Whether they live through their team, or their party.

Archived