check out my Jets vs Pats preview (video)

4HCrew

I thought you did a pretty good job. You seemed a lot more comfortable in the second half of it.

I would recommend though rather then record a strait 9 minutes to break it up into segments and maybe have some kind of graphic transition showing the upcoming topic. something like "on the offense".

I really enjoyed that video 4HCrew. Finally, a Jets fan with common sense, one who isn't willing to throw a good team under the bus, all because of two bad road loses.

I've also seen posters around here, questioning the heart of this Jets team, despite the fact that we've been to the AFC Championship game during consecutive seasons for the first time in franchise history. You don't eliminate teams such as the Chargers, Colts and Patriots, on the road, during the postseason, without a great amount of heart. I'll never question the heart of this Jets team, I've seen too much promise out of these guys over the past two years, but unfortunately, I've started to question the heart of our fan base. Or at least some of these posters, that's already written us off after only 4 weeks into the season.

It's sad to see some of our Jet fans make a mockery of this Jets-Patriots game, as if we have no chance of winning come tomorrow. The last time I checked? We're 3-2 against Belichick, Brady and the Patriots under Rex Ryan. The last time I checked? We went 2-1 against these guys last year, including a road playoff win. The last time I checked? This Patriots team features the NFL's worst overall defense and will be playing it's first week without one hell of an IMLB in Jeyrod Mayo. This is worse than the Jets losing David Harris, for the simple fact, we have one of the most talented D's around. The Patriots on the other hand? They have a laughing stock defensive unit, and now they're being forced to play without their best overall defender. We're also blessed, that we have the chance to stick an All-World cornerback in Revis on Brady's #1 offensive weapon in Welker for 4 quarters strong, pretty much eliminating Brady's favorite target. I understand Bryan Thomas is out, but what about the return of Nick Mangold? Also, keep in mind, Danny Woodhead looks to be a no-go and I'll be shocked to see Hernandez make any type of impact. He's still hurt.

Archived