No More Excuses

The Mytee Markjets

Im sick and tired of everyone saying its Shotty, play-calling, defense ...etc etc. The problem is Sanchez!!! He is , right now, the Worst QB in the league! Its his third season. I dont wanna hear about the other facets o four team. SEVEN 3 AND OUTS , WITH THE TALENT ONT THIS TEAM IS utterly inexcusable!! No defense can b successful with that lack of productivety. He knows all the plays, formations, shifts, line adjustments. In other words... Play football. I dont wanna hear any more free passes! Prove that u are a good ( if not serviceable ) QB. Tell the coach that YOU WANT THE BALL!!! Thats why u fail ! You act like ur afraid to take charge of the offense. Way to many excuses. Pax has a handful of catches. Holmes too! UNACCETABLE!!!!! Stop playing like Captain Checkdown and use these weapons. Its abysmal and Unwatchable, this crap u show us each week!!! That said....Go JETS!!!! :box: Moreover...Bench him for a while if we lose this game, maybe he needs to watch for a bit, i wldnt mind seeing Brunell work with these weapons, it was good engh for Aaron Rogers, Sanchez is not immune!!

Archived