"another unselfish block by plaxico"

ylekram

Let it go with Braylon. Jeesh.

It's like you guys listen to Adele's "Someone Like You" while staring at a Braylon poster with tears in your eyes.

He's gone. He's not coming back. I wanted him re-signed but there was serious concerns about him such as (1) pricetag, he wanted a big contract, (2) alchohol, all of his incidents (bar fights, DUI, Stallworth vehicular homicide, and apparantely the 1 car accident were achohol related, and (3) his knee.

this thread isnt about braylon.it is about his replacement

I don't know if Plax is a good receiver, but i like to think if he wanna show the skills he will made it!!! He taller enough to get the balls and make some noise in the offense!!! But apparently heights is anything at all!!! But i seems wrong with that!!! sorry! But i put confidence in any player the Jets add and put to play!!!

Bye!

I know Plax is a very touchy subject. Sorry if i offended anyone!

just making a joke.thats all. i dont know exactly how many drops he has,but is has been more than a few.i was in favor of the move but i was wrong.i thought he might come out and play with a chip on his shoulder. he looks very slow and disinterested. i hear too much about his blocking from coaches and teammates as if to try and keep him cool so he doesnt blow.

Once again Braylon had minor Knee surgery and is not playing so how can you compare stats in that situatioon ? And no, you cant say hes injury prone either. If Braylon was on the Jets I think its safe to say he would have more than 14 catches and a hell of a lot less drops on Important 3rd down situations. Biggest drop coming vs the Raiders that would have extended a drive rather than give up the ball and surrender 2 TD's in 60 seconds.

So all we can compare is intangibles? Knee surgery = more reason he's gone.

Archived