Division race is over as per Peter King

nycdan

It should be. The NFCE doesnt scare me at all.

The way I see it, if the Jets can at least split with the Bills and beat the Pats at home (which I think they will), they are a lock for their 3rd straight playoff appereance which will be a first for this franchise.

That said, I dont see the Pats losing enough games for us to win the division.

I am hoping for a sweep of the Bills and a shot at the division. But the Jets AFC losses would come back to bite them in that scenario...

Bills are better then they were a year ago. But they are not nearly as hot as they were at the start of the season. If the beat the Jets, it's gonna be on the ground.

The Bills ground game is pretty good. Load up to defend that, they can kill you with screens. It's not as easy as you think. Do I think they are elite? Nope. But they have a good QB, good run game, good passing attack. The defense is weak.

The Bills ground game is pretty good. Load up to defend that, they can kill you with screens. It's not as easy as you think. Do I think they are elite? Nope. But they have a good QB, good run game, good passing attack. The defense is weak.

Doesn't matter what kind of defense they have since our offense seems to play down, or up, to the defenses level. Your secondary is pretty damn weak, and we managed to do very little against it.

Well a Pats fan has to think they are good. Afterall they beat you guys! :)

I am hoping for a sweep of the Bills and a shot at the division. But the Jets AFC losses would come back to bite them in that scenario...

Someone correct me if i am wrong.

I thought the first tie breaker was division wins/losses and then conference wins/losses.

If the JETS beat the Pats and sweep the Bills and take the Miami game we end up with a 5-1 record in the division. Pats even if they win every other division game and lose to us will end up with a 4-2 record.

Someone correct me if i am wrong.

I thought the first tie breaker was division wins/losses and then conference wins/losses.

If the JETS beat the Pats and sweep the Bills and take the Miami game we end up with a 5-1 record in the division. Pats even if they win every other division game and lose to us will end up with a 4-2 record.

That's correct JFiD but we need to have either the same or better record than NE to win the AFCEchampionship

Archived