suck for luck question

ylekram

Let's say the Rams wind up with the #1 pick. Do you draft Luck and trade away Bradford?

I think Bradford is the most over-hyped QB to come out in years. People were falling over themselves to gush about him last year, and I just didn't see it.

That said, do the Rams make that move? That's what makes it interesting. Teams will certainly be lining up to see what kind of trade they can work out with them - whether it's for Luck or Bradford.

Jeff george was hype though... the three biggest prospects that i remember in my life are elway, manning, luck

In hindsight he was hype because we can now see he didn't have the great career he was supposed to have. At the time he was the man with the golden gun. Once in a lifetime arm stronger than Elway's (which it may very well have been), blah blah blah.

The trade for him, prior to this year's draft, would be the equivalent of: D'Brickashaw Ferguson plus Dez Bryant (if we'd drafted him last year instead of Dallas) plus next year's #1 pick.

Manning just signed a new contract with a $ 48M signing bonus. The remainder of that SB would accelerate and hit the Colts cap in 2012 if they trade him.

Then you have the issue with his salary and which teams can afford him.

While I agree with you concerning the money....at the end of the day we are talking about a player that has had three neck surgeries in 15 months. He needs to be concerned about major life activities like walking.....

Given his comfort level in front of the camera, Peyton could retire and every network would fall over themselves to give him a job as a color man or in studio host. He has options. why trade for a guy that has major health issues and options..... I would not touch Manning with a 10 foot pole.

Archived