Cotchery gets a TD today against the Bungals!

Blackout

That's kind of the point. Guy asks for a release, team goes shopping. I suspect you'll try to spin this because you don't want to be wrong, but you've pretty much raped the failgoat here.

This. Jesus.

Cotchery wanted out, so the Jets brought in Mason to replace him before they released him. Mason's signing had nothing to do with Cotchery wanting to leave.

This. Jesus.

Cotchery wanted out, so the Jets brought in Mason to replace him before they released him. Mason's signing had nothing to do with Cotchery wanting to leave.

It actually wasn't even that much. Mason wasn't signed until AFTER the Cotchery release, which makes the whole argument that much more absurd.

some of you guys remind me of Red Sox fans

once the player is in another uniform you guys just hate on them like kids

#smh

I don't hate Cotchery. I hate that I have to hear you talk to me and everyone else here like we are at fault for not spending months mourning his loss.

Get over it.

Again, this has been well reported. He didn't want to be the #3. He came to that conclusion long before the Mason signing and asked for it before they pursued Mason. That they released him after the fact certainly doesn't imply causality considering the obvious timeline.

Apparently he wanted to be the #5.

Archived