Please Shotty....and sanchez...

Favorite_Toon

Yo have heard this before but.... for all the shotty supportes please be quiet...its so damn obvious that Shotty needs to be fired after this game.... and Mark Sanchez needs to go tooo... I know the skys falling type post but seriously... the sky is falling.... This team is being held back bythe qb and Shotty... I wanna fcking PUKE!!!

Sanchez is done guys he has to be able to read a defense and that is the problem. When he does have time he forces a pass when he should go to his next receiver. When he went to the AFC Championship game the last few years he managed the game like the 2000 Baltimore Ravens and the, I think 2oo2 Raiders with Rich Gannon they made it that far with a mistake free offense and LIGHTS OUT defense. I Think there is a learning curve with Mark that is going to take a WHOLE ;lot of time that we don't have. I bet anyone on this page if Mark Brunell Started we would have won a WHOLE lot of close games that we lost because he knows how to manage the game.

Sanchez is done guys he has to be able to read a defense and that is the problem. When he does have time he forces a pass when he should go to his next receiver. When he went to the AFC Championship game the last few years he managed the game like the 2000 Baltimore Ravens and the, I think 2oo2 Raiders with Rich Gannon they made it that far with a mistake free offense and LIGHTS OUT defense. I Think there is a learning curve with Mark that is going to take a WHOLE ;lot of time that we don't have. I bet anyone on this page if Mark Brunell Started we would have won a WHOLE lot of close games that we lost because he knows how to manage the game.

Now you're just being ridiculous.

Opening drive TD starting off the 2nd half.

Anyone who doesn't understand the Jets have been a 2nd half football team under Sanchez, dating back to 2009, must not know too much about Jets football.

That doesn't make the rest of it acceptable, i.e. not showing up in the first half, not throwing the long ball, Sanchez just overall not being good, etc.

Ridiculous......OK here we go......Look at the score of this game for a small sample. Denver's roster is so depleted its not even funny their own coach said their QB is garbage, they traded off or bench their good player, the GM and coach actually know what they have a tightend that can throw and we can't stomp them into the ground when our Defense is playing lights out. Yeah your right I am being just crazy. Let me remind you we are in the AFC EAST our talent pool should allow this crap. When you leave a defense on the field this long Harvard would kick our ARSE. When you are 18 of 22 with 132 yard that says he doesn't go down the field and you have one receiver you key in on. I have seen this before it's called JOE FLACO but Joe hasn't been to the AFC TWO YEARS IN A ROW.

Let Sanchez throw the ball more than just check downs! Then lets see if he has anything or not. He is limited. Let the kid throw.

^and I am a believer Sanchez sucks. I just want him to get a fair shake. Lets really find out.

u have to understand sanchez has the option to throw down the field but locks onto his checkdown panics and throws short.

Archived