If Brady Retired, And Wanted to Get Into Coaching, And You are Woody,Would you let him be the NYJ Offensive Coordinator?

Lizard King

Rodgers and Newton. Cam just needs a good team, other then the fact hes on the wrong team, i would say there both better then Brady and younger then Brady..

Are you serious with this??? Rodgers is the only other QB in that discussion (i'm sorry, I thought that was a given so I didn't even mention Rodgers). If Cam was as good as those two he would do what all three of these (Rodgers, Brady, Manning) guys do and thats make the guys around him THAT much better (ex: Deion Branch). Brady has NO deep threat whatsoever, no defense and yet his team is in line to win the division.....again. Cam Newton has four wins, and as a passer has been....ok. Not great. Just ok. He's thrown a ton of interceptions and has made some pretty stupid decisions. Are his mistakes correctable ones that he can learn from? Absolutely. But telling me that Cam Newton is his ROOKIE year, is better than a first ballot HOF quarterback who holds multiple records and has won 3 championships, is by far one of the most ridiculous things I have ever heard.

Brady isnt that good, he still uses his pad thing on his arm to get the play that the OC tells him to play. He isnt as great as everyone says, excuse me everyone but Jets fans say haha :)

Agreed. Brady is pretty much a Product of a great playbook controlled by great play callers. That playbook is full of open routes and etc.

Archived