Got To Go - 1 Down

Schmidt

Two to go------------------

Shotty ---- gone :)

Holmes ---- has to go!!!!!!!!

Hunter --- has to be replaced

I trust Mangold and LT what they have said about Mark and Rex AND I hope they will be everything we need for a LONG, LONG time. Holmes has to go, if we have to eat money so be it! We need to make some tough decisions....I trust Tanny and Rex to do just that!!!!

Don't think anything will be done before the draft. I think they will admit a mistake .. Rex has already said he lost the pulse of the team this year. I think we will be MUCH more of a true ground and pound and Holmes dosen't fit.

Respectfully disagree. Holmes talents were perfectly suited to the Pittsburgh ground and pound. They were vertical, took shots downfield every so often. Holmes had great success there. He is just an a$$hole. That is where he does not fit.

Either way, they are going to explore what can be done. Someone may be willing to give a low round pick or maybe a player who is not fitting on their team or maybe a sandwich with pretzel M&M's on it. They'd take a loss if it could take away the money from the cap IMO

I'm happy that they are not impulsively reacting to all the BS and just cutting people when there may be value out there. Ultimately Holmes is more than likely a goner.

Archived