Personal Attacks \ Fighting

Maxman

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wha.....wha......perso....person....persona......personal....att....attac......attack.......wha.... wha....

... there was a much less polite way of phrasing that which would have been a personal attack, but this is more like a mention of a loved one and her mode of transportation. so technically not quite.

also, cry baby cry baby stick your head in gravy.

it's like the title of the thread is a command A/V hallucination... or... more precisely a message from the computer so... idea of reference or thought broadcast i guess.

whichever, it makes me want to say bad things.

... there was a much less polite way of phrasing that which would have been a personal attack, but this is more like a mention of a loved one and her mode of transportation. so technically not quite.

also, cry baby cry baby stick your head in gravy.

You sound very intelligent......haha.......wha...wha....

i'm seeing your sarcasm as a personal attack and raising you a deadly insult....

you, sir, are an internet geek.

ayup.

i said it and i meant it.

Too to funny....me an internet geek.....WTF........man oh man......ayup? WFT is that........

Too to funny....me an internet geek.....WTF........man oh man......ayup? WFT is that........

mocking my colloquialism? that's below the belt.

you are very mean and i'm gonna tell on you.

and i'm sure if i had any idea who or what he was my dad could beat up your dad.

mocking my colloquialism? that's below the belt.

you are very mean and i'm gonna tell on you.

and i'm sure if i had any idea who or what he was my dad could beat up your dad.

So it appears you like to get the last word in..haha, not going to happen.....I highly doubt anyone would be able to do that to my dad when he was alive to be honest......6 years fighting in europe during WWII when he was in his late teens and early 20"s would prove that point.....but try again...

So it appears you like to get the last word in..haha, not going to happen.....I highly doubt anyone would be able to do that to my dad when he was alive to be honest......6 years fighting in europe during WWII when he was in his late teens and early 20"s would prove that point.....but try again...

god rest his soul, and for all i know it's a fair fight.

but the use of guilt made me feel very sad, and i'm gonna award points for that. or rep. or whatever the **** they have around here that passes for external validation.

..... i will get the last word in until i have something better to do, and then i'll come back to it tomorrow.

because i really am an internet geek :)

god rest his soul, and for all i know it's a fair fight.

but the use of guilt made me feel very sad, and i'm gonna award points for that. or rep. or whatever the **** they have around here that passes for external validation.

..... i will get the last word in until i have something better to do, and then i'll come back to it tomorrow.

because i really am an internet geek :)

I like the fact that you have an IQ over 120....nice

I like the fact that you have an IQ over 120....nice

i like the fact that you say that with a straight face.

another great thing about the internet... very few social cues, so i can read it any way i like.

which goes to the premise of the thread.

i like the fact that you say that with a straight face.

another great thing about the internet... very few social cues, so i can read it any way i like.

which goes to the premise of the thread.

hahahahahahaha......intelligence...is a wonderful thing

hahahahahahaha......intelligence...is a wonderful thing

i'd quote you some ecclesiastes in lolcat translation here but it's a sin and a shame to waste so much posting on this thread when there's one that's looking for 100,000 posts.

and... i really have to stop, but thank you for participating.

i'd quote you some ecclesiastes in lolcat translation here but it's a sin and a shame to waste so much posting on this thread when there's one that's looking for 100,000 posts.

and... i really have to stop, but thank you for participating.

philosophy 101.....kiddo

only relative to cognitive thought processes once identified and/or known, otherwise that fails.....haha

thought processes are not known or objectively quantifiable. and the humans bell curve out on every aspect of mindfulness.

i can give you 100 categories of smart and dumb that aren't measured on a WAIS-IV but matter a hell of a lot more to daily survival than....

why am i still here....

mind trap.

you like posting this much post on the 100K pretty please.

i go bye bye. nowish.

Archived