Personal Attacks \ Fighting

Maxman

Guys -- we have been over this a lot but here is a review...

We don't care who is on what side. We don't care who loves Sanchez and who doesn't. If you think Rex is a joke, that is fine. If you think Rex is a great head coach, that is also fine.

This is your home to express those opinions. But you must do so in a civil manner.

What will not be tolerated is fighting with each other and personal attacks. What makes Jets fans the best in the NFL is the passion. We had just under 15,000 visitors to the site yesterday. So believe me when I say, we appreciate you making this place your home for Jets news.

Everyone just needs to remember that we all want the same thing. We want the Jets to be the best that they can be and win the Super Bowl. It has been a long time, the ride gets frustrating, we totally get that.

When we turn on each other and get nasty, that just brings the site down. So it won't be tolerated.

Thanks everyone.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually dont want the Jets to win a Super Bowl. I'm not sure why everyone else does. You guys act like its a big deal or something. Besides, if they do win, then I will have nothing in my life to bring me displeasure and release anger other than the Knicks and Mets.

The Jets ALWAYS OWN the offseason. It's really their best season for over 43 years. The real NFL season-not so much.

I think the Redskins have them beat. Especially once they get RGIII. But the Jets are good at the offseason...definitely agree there.

I think the Redskins have them beat. Especially once they get RGIII. But the Jets are good at the offseason...definitely agree there.

I would laugh my a$$ off if the Colts take RGIII and then the Redskins take Luck and then he bombs. That would be hysterical :)

Guys -- we have been over this a lot but here is a review...

We don't care who is on what side. We don't care who loves Sanchez and who doesn't. If you think Rex is a joke, that is fine. If you think Rex is a great head coach, that is also fine.

This is your home to express those opinions. But you must do so in a civil manner.

What will not be tolerated is fighting with each other and personal attacks. What makes Jets fans the best in the NFL is the passion. We had just under 15,000 visitors to the site yesterday. So believe me when I say, we appreciate you making this place your home for Jets news.

Everyone just needs to remember that we all want the same thing. We want the Jets to be the best that they can be and win the Super Bowl. It has been a long time, the ride gets frustrating, we totally get that.

When we turn on each other and get nasty, that just brings the site down. So it won't be tolerated.

Thanks everyone.

The troublemakers are at it again.....we need to bring in the expert.

This is one of the most immature forums I've ever seen, and that's odd, because the average age of posters here is probably higher than usual. I believe someone hinted at JN games of Mafia and TBH the mere thought of that scares the crap out of me. I'm not even about to look around the forums and see if the rumor is true.

I love you guys.

EDIT: DAMNIT I looked and it's true... JN Mafia... YIKES!

This is one of the most immature forums I've ever seen, and that's odd, because the average age of posters here is probably higher than usual. I believe someone hinted at JN games of Mafia and TBH the mere thought of that scares the crap out of me. I'm not even about to look around the forums and see if the rumor is true.

I love you guys.

Did you just call everyone immature in a no personal attack thread?

No. Dolphins are people too.

Lame. The mods dont ban turds like that and we have to treat them with respect. Who's running this joint?

I love you guys.

You're blaming the mafia for the immaturity on the board? 90% of those players dont even post in the main forum.

Lame. The mods dont ban turds like that and we have to treat them with respect. Who's running this joint?

You're blaming the mafia for the immaturity on the board? 90% of those players dont even post in the main forum.

No , the other way around. I'm imagining playing with all of you, can't even begin to think about it...

Archived