Mario Williams is a Buffalo Bill

GREENBEAN

I'll be honest, I never really liked the pick at the time and only felt more justified after his rocky rookie season. That said, his play after that completely changed my view of him, and with the exception of his one down year last year, the guy has been an elite level pass-blocker for the Jets. For his entire career, keeping up his weight has been a pretty big issue for him, so I think the lack of offseason hurt him as much as any player. With a full offseason under his belt I really have no doubt he'll be right back where he was, regularly having a great deal of success against some very good pass-rushers.

And even in a down year he was still voted a Pro-Bowl starter. Now for the most part, being voted a Pro-Bowl starter is a joke but this is the AFC and Joe Thomas was healthy all year last year and Jake Long only missed two games and last year was the first time Brick was voted as a starter.

Also, keep in mind that the fan vote only counts for about 40%. The players and coaches still have a bigger say.

Archived