Mario Williams is a Buffalo Bill

GREENBEAN

Ok thats a tackle selected in the first 3 rounds.

Cordy Glenn would fit really well as an instant RT starter. He will probably be there at 16. I wonder if the JEts have the stones to make that pick, or if they are still pretending that Hunter will be fine. Heck Mike Adams would be good as well.

Cordy Glenn would fit really well as an instant RT starter. He will probably be there at 16. I wonder if the JEts have the stones to make that pick, or if they are still pretending that Hunter will be fine. Heck Mike Adams would be good as well.

Bobby Massie in the 2nd

I'm still not afraid of the Bills, being as their offense is built around a pair of JAGs that are paid like franchise players.

However, Derrick Thomas must be nervous in his grave, because Wayne Hunter vs. Mario Williams twice a year is going to yield the sack record.

Brick's just happy because he'll never have to worry about another block against the Bills anytime soon. Williams will be blowing past the Jets RT long before Brick's guy gets anywhere close to Sanchez.

Brick gave up 2 less sacks then our stellar RT so yeah he better be worried. 50 Mil guaranteed ? I say just remove the salary cap and let these guys rape the owners like they do in baseball who really cares they got the money to burn for their little hobby

Brick gave up 2 less sacks then our stellar RT so yeah he better be worried. 50 Mil guaranteed ? I say just remove the salary cap and let these guys rape the owners like they do in baseball who really cares they got the money to burn for their little hobby

Meh, Brick had one down year after no offseason. He'll be fine and far from a concern for the Jets.

BG I always thought him to be a little over rated certainly hes fine for us and his position is not a need like RT

I'll be honest, I never really liked the pick at the time and only felt more justified after his rocky rookie season. That said, his play after that completely changed my view of him, and with the exception of his one down year last year, the guy has been an elite level pass-blocker for the Jets. For his entire career, keeping up his weight has been a pretty big issue for him, so I think the lack of offseason hurt him as much as any player. With a full offseason under his belt I really have no doubt he'll be right back where he was, regularly having a great deal of success against some very good pass-rushers.

Archived