4/19 Mock

SenorGato

1) Mark Barron - The muhfckin man muhfckas.

2) Marvin Jones - My number 6 WR in this loaded WR draft. Think he's an excellent talent who had a really strong offseason. Good character, savvy route runner, good size, good athleticism...

3) Mitchell Schwartz

5) DeMario Davis - Holping that his school hides him, but a good upside talent at ILB/OLB.

6) Olivier Martin - Miami DE/OLB prospect is a good sleeper at the position.

6) Miles Burris - Tripling up on LB talent, and he might be the most versatile one. Balls out player should help out on ST immediately.

6) George Bryan - Big TE.

7) Markus Zusevics - Also like Landon Walker from Clemson as a sleeper...there's a big G McClain from Clemson too.

7) Brian Stahovich - P

Like this more than the last one but still not there and mostly full of crap. I do see Vernon and Burris being interesting to the Jets....like both of them too...Josh Kaddu from Oregon as well.

I like it. A lot. The first 3 rounds could/should have immediate impacts. 2 day 1 starters in Jones and Barron and Schwartz can certainly crack the starting line up too.

I like Davis but he's strictly a ILB IMO...which isnt a bad thing. Who is Olivier Martin? You mean, Olivier Vernon?

I like it. A lot. The first 3 rounds could/should have immediate impacts. 2 day 1 starters in Jones and Barron and Schwartz can certainly crack the starting line up too.

I like Davis but he's strictly a ILB IMO...which isnt a bad thing. Who is Olivier Martin? You mean, Olivier Vernon?

Yeah Vernon...no clue wtf Martin came from...He's interesting and exactly the kind of gamble pick that whole pass rusher in the 5th or later thing might have meant. I wonder if there's a chance Irvin falls to the fif.

Davis as OLB in the 4 man fronts, but even that might be iffy. The athleticism makes it possible.

I felt like something was up...I really like it too but I feel like I underprojected guys to make it work.

Yeah Vernon...no clue wtf Martin came from...He's interesting and exactly the kind of gamble pick that whole pass rusher in the 5th or later thing might have meant. I wonder if there's a chance Irvin falls to the fif.

Davis as OLB in the 4 man fronts, but even that might be iffy. The athleticism makes it possible. I'm looking at thus D as very hybrid-y because I haven't found numbers on our fronts.

I felt like something was up...I really like it too but I feel like I underprojected guys to make it work.

Yeah Vernon...no clue wtf Martin came from...He's interesting and exactly the kind of gamble pick that whole pass rusher in the 5th or later thing might have meant. I wonder if there's a chance Irvin falls to the fif. Davis as OLB in the 4 man fronts, but even that might be iffy. The athleticism makes it possible. I felt like something was up...I really like it too but I feel like I underprojected guys to make it work.

Heh, I dont even do mocks bro. And if I did, I wouldnt go past 3 rounds. lol. Way too much thought.

Honestly, right now, I'm leaning toward.

1st BAP pass rusher

2nd Massie

3rd Brandon Taylor

or

1st Barron

2nd Branch or Curry

3rd Schwartz or take your pick from 3rd OL talent

Addresses needs and I believe its great value for each player. There is WR talent in every round of this draft.

Heh, I dont even do mocks bro. And if I did, I wouldnt go past 3 rounds. lol. Way too much thought.

Honestly, right now, I'm leaning toward.

1st BAP pass rusher

2nd Massie

3rd Brandon Taylor

or

1st Barron

2nd Branch or Curry

3rd Schwartz or take your pick from 3rd OL talent

Addresses needs and I believe its great value for each player. There is WR talent in every round of this draft.

I'd be fine with either of these. I'd like them to get impact players in the first 3 rounds, and then after that solid depth and if a gem is found that can contribute right away, even better.

Archived